Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Applause for Henderson

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Rookie said:
We must have some money to go and spend on the future of Irelands back line, can you imagine come 2008 and two albion players are lining up for Ireland in the Euros
Playing against Frutos and Carole of France, and Jake Robinson of England.:drink: :drink: :drink:

eastlondonseagull said:
The great save he pulled off against Le Havre was a sign of things to come. Nice once Wayne :clap2:

That was the younster Martin I think - but point well made anyway, Waynie has weaknesses as he showed with the second Cardiff goal, but he's had some pretty amazing games before that. And one not bad one since then :)

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Won't FDM be a better keeper than both when he comes back though (this is a genuine question, I don't see that many games, plus FDM is a legend)?

Last edited:

sirmax2004

Sep 7, 2005
Brighton
henderson been quality but blayney was fantastic towards the end of last season. would be happy if either join us permanently along with mcshane.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I would LOVE Henderson and especially McShane to join us permanently, they were two massive reasons why we beat the scum.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...have to say that I am a big fan of Blayney, having seen him play a few times, can't really pass comment on Henderson as I have only seen him once. All I can really say is that I am glad FDM is on his way back, also that we didn't offer Shabaan a long contract.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
perth seagull said:
Won't FDM be a better keeper than both when he comes back though (this is a genuine question, I don't see that many games, plus FDM is a legend)?

Not really - Henderson is an all round better keeper

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Gully said:
...have to say that I am a big fan of Blayney, having seen him play a few times, can't really pass comment on Henderson as I have only seen him once. All I can really say is that I am glad FDM is on his way back, also that we didn't offer Shabaan a long contract.

Because he was POOR! When Blayney come in we looked 100x better. Also i think he thought we were too much of a step down and wanted to go to better things...... Seemed to work well as he spent three months on the bench here and is now unemployed again.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I was sceptical at first, he seemed to drop everything, he's won me around though and I'd love to see him stay.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
perth seagull said:
Won't FDM be a better keeper than both when he comes back though

Still early days I guess on Henderson, but if Kuipers was fit now, I'd see no reason to put him back in the side. We'd certainly miss WH's distribution if he went.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think Henderson is getting better and better with every game... I was well-iimpressed with his great save from Hughes on Tue night... that stop was key to us winning the game... that said, Blayney was also fantastic for us at the end of last season...

I would just about put Wayne at the top of my goalie shopping list now, but Blayney would be a great perm signing too...

Oh, and FDM is a legend...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here