Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

apparently this is the team to play carlisle

Sullivan; Virgo, Elphick, Hinshelwood, McNulty; Forster, Jarrett, El-Abd, Carole; Andrew, Davies.

this is what it should be:
kuipers , whing , elphick , virgo , mcnulty , birhcall , livermore , jarret , carole , davies , forster

el-abd offers next to nothing in that position and forster on the right well really is there any need? virgo has perfromed atrociously at right back all season and livermore has been left out but you will see he is one of if not are best midfielder.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if forster is right wing i will rip up my season ticket in protest

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
If it is that, I will certainly move from fence back to Adams Out.

If he changes the whole back four apart from McNulty I will be also.

It's obvious that we need one or two tweaks, such as Forster actually up front, and Whing at Right back and Livermore for El-Abd.

But no changes/radical changes is completely wrong from MA:censored:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
If it is that, I will certainly move from fence back to Adams Out.

If he changes the whole back four apart from McNulty I will be also.

It's obvious that we need one or two tweaks, such as Forster actually up front, and Whing at Right back and Livermore for El-Abd.

But no changes/radical changes is completely wrong from MA:censored:

Even if we win? How strange.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
i also am annoyed at the inclusion of andrew. he is just an average lump. mark my words he wont score more than a goal if that for this club again.

:nono: You base that comment on 2 games? In 1 of which he undeniably played well whether or not the goal should have been credited to him.

What else can your crystal ball tell us apart from Andrew's goal drought? Next week's lottery numbers would be great :thumbsup:

Just give the lad a chance. He offers us something different and after all plenty of good centre forwards don't have great goalscoring records - Sheringham and Heskey being a couple.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Even if we win? How strange.

Yes even if we win. At the moment he is getting the team selection wrong time after time after time. We will win some games, as will every team in the division.
If we win against Carlisle but he is continuing with the same baffling tactics such as Forster out on wing and Virgo at all costs, then it will make no difference to me whether he flukes a win or we get thrashed.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Read seagulls.co again Mr Mints. It says "possible team." Do you really think that Adams is going to announce his team to all and sundry including the Carlisle manager before the team sheet is handed to the referee. Come off your high horse, and go and watch the team that does play win three points.

Natz

Nov 7, 2008
Think it should be Kuipers/Sullivan Whing Elphick Hinshelwood Mcnulty Birchall Jarrett Cox (CM possibly?) Carole Forster Davies

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'm as big a Micky fan as there is, but I won't be happy if that's the team tomorrow. I demand three basic things:

1) El Abd is NOT in midfield
2) Forster is upfront
3) The back four is changed

I guarantee if he spazzes up again (which he probably will) you'll still be defending him tomorrow night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here