Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

apparently this is the team to play carlisle

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
1 strap where is this apparently coming from? You know nothing.

I presume he is referring to the possible line up according to the Seagulls Website.

However I don't think that means much, they have merely just put down the team that played on Tuesday...

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i think mickey is planning to bring hawkins in for either hinsh or elphic, and i think he'll bring birchall into the midfield, possibly at the expense of forster on the right.

without wishing to flame the anti or pro adams debate, i think he's really keen to play as many of 'his' players as he can, i.e. guys he signed or people that weren't associated with the previous regime like sullivan.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sullivan; Virgo, Elphick, Hinshelwood, McNulty; Forster, Jarrett, El-Abd, Carole; Andrew, Davies.

this is what it should be:
kuipers , whing , elphick , virgo , mcnulty , birhcall , livermore , jarret , carole , davies , forster

el-abd offers next to nothing in that position and forster on the right well really is there any need? virgo has perfromed atrociously at right back all season and livermore has been left out but you will see he is one of if not are best midfielder.

Your team works for me

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
i think mickey is planning to bring hawkins in for either hinsh or elphic, and i think he'll bring birchall into the midfield, possibly at the expense of forster on the right.

without wishing to flame the anti or pro adams debate, i think he's really keen to play as many of 'his' players as he can, i.e. guys he signed or people that weren't associated with the previous regime like sullivan.

That goes against what he has been saying about changes if he just brings in Hawkins. I think that it will be the same as was or if he makes changes : El Abd at right back,
Virgo and Hawkins in the centre.
Livermore in midfield for El Abd.
Carole and Andrew to the bench Cox and McLeod in.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It wouldn't surprise me if you received a Valentine card from Frutos tomorrow.

It would surprise me, given that I haven't sent any.

To stay on topic, my preferred team would be:

Kuipers, Whing, Elphick, Virgo, McNulty, Livermore, Jarrett, Cox, Carole, Forster, Davies

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
GK Kuipers / Sully

RB El Abd (assuming Whing is not fit)
CB Hinsh and Elph (if MA wants to give one of them a rest, Virgo)
LB McNulty

Midfield Carole, Jarret, Livermore, McLeod

Up front Forster Davies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here