Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apologies on behalf of our nostalgic neighbours re ' bannergate'

CanaryCall

Feb 26, 2012
Good afternoon...Norwich fan here in peace.

I've been scanning through the usual forums and was almost embarrassed to read about their attempt at humour during your game on Saturday.

The supreme irony is of course that they are owned 'lock, stock and barrel' by a faceless individual for the benefit of gaining tax-breaks for his large corporation.

Obviously glad that you have beaten them and have always had a soft-spot for Albion and the great day out which the fixture provides. Best wishes from one community club to another. I'm not sure any Ipswich fan would understand that concept!

Hope to see you in the Premiership again any time soon.

Regards

CanaryCall

Feb 26, 2012
Not so much arse-licking, more pointing out the ironic nature of their behaviour.

If you ever visit Ipswich you'll understand why these low-lifes have nothing better to do than get it wrong with slogans.

Why are you arse-licking on here? What has this got to do with you?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Why are you arse-licking on here? What has this got to do with you?

well, a third of their team has played for us. and we all wanted them to stay ay BHA when they left.......

Bradley Johnson, andrew Whing and Ellott Bennet

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
well, a third of their team has played for us. and we all wanted them to stay ay BHA when they left.......

Psst It's Andrew Crofts not Whing. Edit it quickly before anyone notices.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Andrew Whing. Norwich legend :facepalm:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Now now Sim. You're acting like the Jack Russell who's just heard the postman coming up the path. :)
I'm sorry Kay, but I find such crawly bumlicking posts absolutely cringeworthy!

Apart from this bizarre banner, I can't say I've ever thought of Ipswich as anything other than a decent club who belong in this division.

CanaryCall

Feb 26, 2012
Youve obviously never heard their song about Justin Fashanu.

They'll always be scum.

I'm sorry Kay, but I find such crawly bumlicking posts absolutely cringeworthy!

Apart from this bizarre banner, I can't say I've ever thought of Ipswich as anything other than a decent club who belong in this division.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Hi CanaryCall, welcome to the Nuthouse. :wave: Hope you enjoy your stay and please try not to say anything too constructive or sensible - it won't work on this forum!

D

Deleted member 18477

Good afternoon...Norwich fan here in peace.

I've been scanning through the usual forums and was almost embarrassed to read about their attempt at humour during your game on Saturday.

The supreme irony is of course that they are owned 'lock, stock and barrel' by a faceless individual for the benefit of gaining tax-breaks for his large corporation.

Obviously glad that you have beaten them and have always had a soft-spot for Albion and the great day out which the fixture provides. Best wishes from one community club to another. I'm not sure any Ipswich fan would understand that concept!

Hope to see you in the Premiership again any time soon.

Regards

i hate ipswich but i f***ing hate norwich!

Norwich City are going to HELL...

CanaryCall

Feb 26, 2012
Thanks for the advice!

Most forums have their share of idiots and a far greater proportion of sensible folk.

Hi CanaryCall, welcome to the Nuthouse. :wave: Hope you enjoy your stay and please try not to say anything too constructive or sensible - it won't work on this forum!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
But to be fair Canary call you are only posting on here as it's an ipswich theme - which is entirely up to you. But you can see the accusation that you are a bum-licking, creeping little toady has some legs?

CanaryCall

Feb 26, 2012
Not quite sure that my reference to an idiotic act by the pond-life up the road makes me the toad, but it is your forum and of course your opinion.

What motivated me to write was the ignorance shown regarding their own financial situation and ownership.

Their owner may well be worth £100 million but the fact is that they still owe St Johns Ambulance a poultry £5000 from their administration days. I think that is a disgrace.
But to be fair Canary call you are only posting on here as it's an ipswich theme - which is entirely up to you. But you can see the accusation that you are a bum-licking, creeping little toady has some legs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here