Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apologies if its been asked elsewhere on NSC but...

But Horsham have now received confirmation that they will be playing at Worthing next season.

And the Ryman League do not allow 'triple sharing'of grounds.

To me that means our Reserves will have to find somewhere else to go next year.

load of crap

cray, bromley and palace reserves share bromley's ground, so why cant rebels share with horsham and albion reserves?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
No, I said the idea was bollocks.

I still think it's bollocks.

You have undoubtedly queried the suggestion that Keehan was to become manager until you were proved wrong.

It was 'common knowledge' to many when you denounced the appointment as bollocks.

Yes, you have since tried to change your bollocks position but it remains you were incorrect.

You also thought that the consortium was going to somehow invest in developing the ground and playing staff and was going to somehow gleen a profit from your optimistic projection of 4,000 spectators if they pushed it, you calculations were way off the mark.

Lewes FC cannot possibly re-develop their ground to the tune of hundreds of thousands of pounds, pay competitive players salaries and not return anything but a considerable loss.

The consortium's only interest will be to development areas where it can rather than develop a football club that can take Lewes into League Football.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
I don't have to TRY to ridicule you, Brian.

Alan get off the cross we could do with the wood.....
You got it wrong, as we all do, just move on FFS.

And on another far more important matter have you got a figure for the Chestnut Tree House Kids Hospice from your excellent St Georges Day Lunch (allowing for Mike Read)?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
"Alan Wares tight lipped over Keehan" That will look good in the Herald next week:D

Seriously have you got a figure from the lunch yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here