Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apart from Palace...

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Hungry Joe said:
Are they all AKA's for the current first team?

no. the bloody first team is called leeds 'misfits journeyman wasters injured useless inbred should be stacking asda shelves on a saturday afternoon wankers' disunited.

hate them and all.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
hate man ure cos of 1983 (not that i bear a grudge)
hate anything stokeified ie stoke and port vale
hate cardiff
hate southampton

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Nobby's Betamax Video said:
Man Ure.

Can't stand all those plastic glory-hunting "fans" who don't even know where Manchester is, let alone seen a game at Old Trafford.

I can see why people don't like Reading. To be honest I'm not too keen but they seem a good model for us to follow once we get Falmer. Madejski is an egotistical *****r.

Having said that, I'm sure I heard the Reading fans sing "We support our local team" to the Man Ure plastics last night. If I heard correctly, then hats off to them. It should be chant used at all Man Ure games by the opposing fans.

To be fair, most of the man u away fans were at their local game on tuesday night!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Southampton - can't stand 'em.

In the premiership, for some reason I have taken a huge dislike to Arsenal recently.

Possibly their manager I think, he annoys me more than that Portuguese bloke.

Oh - Fulham annoy me some reason, but I'm not sure why. I'm always happy when they lose.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Pompey, (where were all those "fantastic supporters" when they were as shite as us?)
Reading, they're just twats.
QPR...you R's!!! :angry:
West Ham. Gawd blimey guv I'm proper East End & that's no mistake. f*** off you Essex cun*s!

f*** it, I hate everyone, but mostly Palace!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Oh yeah bloody QPR - forgot them.

Two clubs I don't hate but it seems everyone else does is West Ham and Leeds.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali jenkins said:
Just out of intrest, who do reading have as their main rivals?

Is it Oxford?

Dunno about their main rivals, but the closest things they have to local rivals would be Oxford and Swindon, I think.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
ali jenkins said:
Just out of intrest, who do reading have as their main rivals?

Is it Oxford?

For a while I'd suggest it was us. Weren't we the 1st league game that they managed to fill their stadium for?

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
Liverpool :censored:
Every red I've met has been a total arse, funnily enough I've known half a dozen Evertonians and to a man they've mean great. I'm sure that when your born in Liverpool, they take a blood sample, they check it for the ' lovable little scouser, great sense of humour me, gene'. If it comes back positive then you're and arse and so a red, if it comes back negative then you're a Bluenose 'cause you're normal.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Croydonbloke said:
Milwall and Charlton:salute:

I have always hated Millwall but Charlton are like an annoying little wasp that keeps buzzing round you trying to nick a bit of your ice cream, you keep swatting it and it will piss you off for a while then it goes away and is forgotten about.

They are like a kind old Aunt they are no bother are they? Bussing fans in from other reas on freebies to make up the numbers, boring little club.

Millwall though :angry:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here