Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apart from Palace...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bradford

Its a Huddersfield thing!

To be honest up until we moved to Brighton in 1975, I never really supported anyone ( perhaps Leeds because my Gran lived by some of the players in Mirfield and Huddersfield because it was my home town team) as we moved so many times over the years, we never really settled anywhere long enough to "support" a team.

I suppose that is why in a way, I tend to look at supporting brighton in a different way to the "dyed in the wool" fans who are on here. Yes I am a STH, I go to most games home and away and have done for 30 odd years, but possibly that is why I cant get excited about Falmer at all...if it comes off then great, if not......

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
plymouth !

i'm sick to death of hearing about there bloody cup run ! come on watford

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
For years Liverpool. Now its just a mild dislike.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Perry Milkins said:
Dunfirmline and Banik Ostrava..local rivals with chavish support.

Think that'll probably win the award for the most eclectic answer.

Man Utd for me, but I don't much like Reading (hangover from previous comments about us in the League 1 title campaign and the arrogance of some of their support, though I believe that particular belief is exactly reciprocated), though I admire their performance this season and never thought they'd go down even before a ball was kicked.

Don't like Luton either. Never get a result there, shithole of a place, horrible supporters.

I also used to have an utterly irrational dislike of Newport County, 'til they went through all their troubles and dropped out of the league. Quite like Newport AFC now.....:shrug:

Yoda

English & European
Can't stand Reading (Madjeski & fans) but have a little bit of a soft spot for them at the moment due to the Brighton connections there. That and the fact BBC South have their tounges so far up their arse's it's almost coming out their mouth's.

Hate ManUre with a passion.

Cardiff - Fans again and that twat Sam Hamman

Bolton - Sam Allardyce gets right up my nose.

Inter Milan - Don't know why, always have hated the Nerazzurri, and now the FIGC have handed them the title this season their fans are worse then ManUre & Chelsea in gloating.

Portsmouth

QPR

Fulham (If it wasn't for Al-Fayed they'd still be stuck in the div 4)

Not too many. :blush:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Leeds
Bolton
Pompey
Cardiff

twattwattwattwat

Manchester United

Just for the YEARS of abuse I had to put up from the hundreds of "fans" at my school when I was the only Brighton fan during our (really) shit days.

"Why do you support a shit team? Brighton are shit, why do you like them? Man U are the best"

:shutup:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
Manchester United

Just for the YEARS of abuse I had to put up from the hundreds of "fans" at my school when I was the only Brighton fan during our (really) shit days.

"Why do you support a shit team? Brighton are shit, why do you like them? Man U are the best"

:shutup:

Forgive them the ignorant cvnts! :D

Dennis and Lois

Aug 10, 2006
Two of the 49
Nobby's Betamax Video said:
Man Ure.

Can't stand all those plastic glory-hunting "fans" who don't even know where Manchester is, let alone seen a game at Old Trafford.

I can see why people don't like Reading. To be honest I'm not too keen but they seem a good model for us to follow once we get Falmer. Madejski is an egotistical *****r.

Having said that, I'm sure I heard the Reading fans sing "We support our local team" to the Man Ure plastics last night. If I heard correctly, then hats off to them. It should be chant used at all Man Ure games by the opposing fans.

Have YOU ever been to Manchester?

(and before you ask, I lived there for 10 years)

:albion:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
West Ham
Bolton - more to do with fat sam
Arsenal - I enjoy watching them - however wenger is a prize dick.
Orient
Charlton
Newcastle

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
saltash seagull said:
plymouth !

i'm sick to death of hearing about there bloody cup run ! come on watford

Yes. I really, really dislike Argyle. I also have issues with Chelsea and Real Madrid.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't really like 'hate'

However, I truly dislike Pompey, with such a passion.

In decreasing order [most detestable first] I also dislike;

Leeds [nasty fans, nasty club, c*nt of a chairman, nookie bear as boss]
Cardiff [see above, less nookie bear]
MK Dons [franchise my arse. LK going there is the cherry on top]
Blackburn [miserable club, team of dirty players, less so now they shed Dickov, Bellamy and Neill - the team two years ago was the pinnacleof their nastiness]
Sheffield Utd. [grim.]
Aston Villa [I really don't know why, I just do]
Gillingham [not really the club, just Scally]

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
PompeySCUM

East Fife, Raith Rovers & any other crappy teams near The Blue Brazil!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here