Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apart from Palace, which club do you dislike the most?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Has to be Leeds but soon it could be Southampton or any club that has come out of Administration with more money then they had before. I think that if Portsmouth go under it may be good for football. It might just make the Premier League that they are destroying the game at grass roots level but I doubt it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Portsmouth. I hate them.

Also intensely dislike:
Chelsea
Luton
Leeds

Irritating twats:
Liverpool
Man Utd
Bolton
Reading
Bournemouth
Southend
Gillingham

Mildly annoying:
Spurs
Southampton
West Ham
Cardiff
Swindon

I don't like anyone really. :lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Arsenal - Too many glory hunting fans, no idea football exists outside the premiership

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Has to be Leeds but soon it could be Southampton or any club that has come out of Administration with more money then they had before. I think that if Portsmouth go under it may be good for football. It might just make the Premier League that they are destroying the game at grass roots level but I doubt it.

Yup ! :thumbsup:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Man Utd
Portsmouth
Reading

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Southampton because their fans are utter bellends and their football club represents everything I hate. :tosser:

The wizard = wizards sleeve = ****

COY Saints.

saintscrest.jpg

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Portsmouth. I hate them.

Also intensely dislike:
Chelsea
Luton
Leeds

Irritating twats:
Liverpool
Man Utd
Bolton
Reading
Bournemouth
Southend
Gillingham

Mildly annoying:
Spurs
Southampton
West Ham
Cardiff
Swindon

I don't like anyone really. :lolol:

Your in the boot for the trip up to Claires wedding.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I don't really hate any other team(other than palace). I have a constant dislike of portsmouth but not sure it goes so far as hate. There are some times that I just find annoying, teams like man u and spurs. Then there are those teams that we have a brief flirtation of a rivalry with but which fade into memory like a teenage summer romance. I'm thinking orient, cardiff, reading here. I reckon Southampton could soon be in this last category. Deluded, arrogant fans, a couple of (now) unpopular ex-albion players and that prime c.unt Pardew. Perfect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here