Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apart from Palace, which club do you dislike the most?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
West Ham

Ever since a particularily nasty time when they "visited" us back in 1979 and the subsequent visit to Upton park. Neanderthal racist thugs. ( and wardy remembers being kicked all over the park by Billy Bonds that day also)

No-one else comes close

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
so the Calde deal's still not gone through!?

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Has to be Leeds but soon it could be Southampton or any club that has come out of Administration with more money then they had before. I think that if Portsmouth go under it may be good for football. It might just make the Premier League that they are destroying the game at grass roots level but I doubt it.

Interesting line; you think it would be GOOD to see a professional football team go under. I wonder if Maidstone United and Scarboroughs' fans would agree that by going bust, the rest of the football world takes note.

Back to the question, Leeds.

ryeseagull

Feb 26, 2009
United States
Mine is based on them being a bunch of bandwagoning cnuts and 12 year olds that only turn up when they're winning and act as if they're off green street. Fickle, fickle fans and a generally SHIT club.

When they were in Division 2, they used to give their tickets away to students. I went to see them lose to Oxford United 2-0. The place was empty.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Do you hate Burton too?

Funnily enough, this is one of the reasons I actually LIKE West Brom. They play in blue and white stripes, they're called the THROSTLES or the BAGGIES (both flair) and their fans irritated Palace fans after the 1-1 game at the end of the season.

What's not to like?

They dont have the ability to stay in a division. Oh and they only stayed up in 2005 due to the scum letting them win.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They dont have the ability to stay in a division. Oh and they only stayed up in 2005 due to the scum letting them win.

Haha. Bless.

I was at St.Mary's that day. Saints went 1-0 up against Utd, didn't they, and actually thought they had a chance...

J-Scott

Mar 9, 2009
Southampton - I live there and used to have to listen to my mates talk about them being one of the "massive" premier league sides and rubbing it in that, at the time, we were division three. Safe to say, they don't brag anymore!

Manchester United - who doesn't?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Interesting line; you think it would be GOOD to see a professional football team go under. I wonder if Maidstone United and Scarboroughs' fans would agree that by going bust, the rest of the football world takes note.

Back to the question, Leeds.

In Portsmouth's case, it would do. They were a Premier League club, whereas Maidstone were easy for most fans to ignore.

I never thought I'd find myself saying it either, but it wouldn't bother me one bit if Pompey were wound up. Football needs that kick up the backside, otherwise there will simply be more cheats like them in future, and it's monumentally unfair on the clubs that do obey the rules.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Do you hate Burton too?

Funnily enough, this is one of the reasons I actually LIKE West Brom. They play in blue and white stripes, they're called the THROSTLES or the BAGGIES (both flair) and their fans irritated Palace fans after the 1-1 game at the end of the season.

What's not to like?

Im a man of simple persuasion.....just one team should be called Albion, much like there is only 1 god...Peter Ward....all others are imposters. Its just me!

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
I hate any club that claims they are a 'bigger' club than another. What a load of rubbish! - All it means is that they have more money at this current moment in time...

Premier teams that poach youngsters from clubs down the leagues only to release them or sell them back to a side in the league their original club was already in. Eg Tom Taiwo - Leeds to Chelsea. Two years later zero appearences for Chelsea and a free transfer to Carlile. What is the point???

Wigan - What a horrible club with a vile chairman. I cannot see the point in a team with seven-thousand fans being in the Premier with a constantly empty stadium (unless Utd/Liv/Che/Ars are in town).

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Tottenham Hotspur, their fans are the most arrogant and dellusional scum on the planet (sorry Kinky and all the other 2000 Spuds fans on here), think they are some big, big club etc. etc.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Wigan - What a horrible club with a vile chairman. QUOTE]

I think you're confusing them with BOLTON...

No. Whelan is an absolute :wanker:. All he ever does is whinge about the big clubs and money when all he did was write cheques to get his club up the football pyramid.

Steve Bruce was the next Man Utd manager one week, the next he makes 'terrible signings'. He is a hypocrite of epic proportions and that’s the worst thing in the world in my opinion. Sod him and sod Wigan.

Terrible to his employees also.

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Aldershit, after 3 of their scummy fans threw a rock into the windscreen of my car with, me my brother and dad in it. After smashing the back winowscreens of two or three other albion vehicles in the same road.

charlieoatway

through thin and thin
Aug 22, 2009
Bristol
My hatred for teams normally comes from meeting people who are twats then finding out what team they support.

So far the biggest twat to club ratio, puts Arsenal in the lead.

Hey, I don't make the rules.

Okay I did this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here