Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apart from Palace, which club do you dislike the most?

Nordic Gull

Feb 25, 2009
Hampshire
Suprised to see so many Reading's. Is this based on the Div 2 title battle in 01/02??

I still see them as a tin pot club who are over achieving, even at championship mid table

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Manchester f***ing United to give them their full name.

Pompey

Saints

Orient

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Hollingbury Hawks

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Suprised to see so many Reading's. Is this based on the Div 2 title battle in 01/02??

I still see them as a tin pot club who are over achieving, even at championship mid table

Mine is based on them being a bunch of bandwagoning cnuts and 12 year olds that only turn up when they're winning and act as if they're off green street. Fickle, fickle fans and a generally SHIT club.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Hmmmmm....also both Celtic and Rangers for having the most tedious fanbase going.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Liverpool :angry: - because of all the fake supporters up north, they're all scum!

What exactly does "all the fake supporters up north" actually mean? Run along and ask daddy.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Easy, Southampton. I really fuckin hate them, always have, always will. They are scum. I'm probably the only Brighton fan who DOESNT hate palace or pompey, I save that hatred for the stains. I do also heavily dislike west ham, Chelsea, Leeds and notts county (I will never forgive them for breaking my heart at wembley as a little boy!).

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Far more than Palace, Rangers...that is Glasgow, not Queens Park or Stafford.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
notts county (I will never forgive them for breaking my heart at wembley as a little boy!).
I forgave them partially for that but my hatred for them (and a perpetual one for colin) began when they made such an arse of their season in the sun :tantrum:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
What exactly does "all the fake supporters up north" actually mean? Run along and ask daddy.

Excuse me, I'm nearly 20 I can answer for myself:

Fake supporters - i.e. people who wear shirts who've never seen their team play, know none of their players and only ever watch them on tele. This town is full of them. Around 70% of football fans in Grimsby "support" Liverpool.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Palace, Palace, Palace, Pompey, Saints, Orient, Chelsea, Palace, Bournemouth, Reading, Cardiff, oh yeah, and Crystal Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here