Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apart From Brighton

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
and the rest of Sussex, where would you say most other Brighton fans travel in from? iv heard there is a big supporters club in Milton keynes, i have seen quiet a lot of Brighton fans in Tonbridge.

:albion:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
London? really im surprised by that, i know Brighton's not that far from london but with the competition from london clubs.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
London? really im surprised by that, i know Brighton's not that far from london but with the competition from london clubs.

How are you suprised!! no doubt 90-95% of these fans were born and lived in sussex or brighton at some point and have moved away for work etc.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I know a guy in Boston Lincs, who has flags and stickers all over his front window!
I'm in peterborough and I've met a few here, a car share would be good guys if you make yourselves known!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
How are you suprised!! no doubt 90-95% of these fans were born and lived in sussex or brighton at some point and have moved away for work etc.

I didnt even think of that, my bad.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Always plenty going back to London after a game. I moved up here in 1992 but have always retained a season ticket, it really ain't that far to come. The worst thing is getting away from work in time for midweek games. One guy who used to sit in the North Stand at Withdean came from Nottingham for every game, so there are some making a much greater effort.

It was interesting going to Pompey the other day - at Chichester the station was full of fans, about 50/50 getting aboard. Maybe that'll start to swing in our favour if things keep going the way they are.

But Milton Keynes? Can't see why there'd be a bunch of Albion fans up there.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Sat next to two supporters last night who live in Doncaster,both have season tickets and travel down,he also mentioned he's not the only supporter in the village.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
East Anglia has quite a few. Unfortunately they are spread over the three counties of Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk (although some Suffolk and Norfolk folk do not regard parts of Cambrigeshire as East Anglia)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here