Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apart From Brighton

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Seems a strange question to ask? Surely, most fans who live outside Sussex(and Hants/Surrey/Kent borders) are only Albion fans because either they/or their family are from the area. I'd be interested to know how many people there are from miles away - without family connections to Sussex, or who have never lived anywhere Sussex - who support the Albion. You'd probably be able to count them on one hand? There's the Dutch guy for one.....
As for the original question, there's lots of us in Tun Wells........

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That Texas guy that has been posting recently, has no connection with Sussex whatsoever... love it!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Seems a strange question to ask? Surely, most fans who live outside Sussex(and Hants/Surrey/Kent borders) are only Albion fans because either they/or their family are from the area. I'd be interested to know how many people there are from miles away - without family connections to Sussex, or who have never lived anywhere Sussex - who support the Albion. You'd probably be able to count them on one hand? There's the Dutch guy for one.....

True, my son is a Brighton fan , well my mum lives in hastings and we also lived in hastings for about 1 year, it was in that time in found out about gully's gang and joined my son up to be a member since that day he has told the world he supports Brighton, i grew up in south east london and support a london club, there must be a few Brighton fans out there that grew up in other towns that thought, i fancy supporting Brighton... my son now lives in Tonbridge and if he sticks with the albion he will not be the only fan in this neck of the woods.

:bhasign:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
At least 15-20 odd on this board alone, travel from the Southampton area.

Remember getting the train back from fratton park and thinking why are there so many Brighton fans on the opposite platform-i'd say 1991/92 looked more like 20 to 30 that time.

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea

Met a "lady" at Cardiff match last night. Lives, born and bread in Swansea, but supports Brighton and goes to fair few home matches at Brighton!

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
I'm surprised that MK Seagull hasn't responded. There is a strong contingent of MK Seagulls living in Milton Keynes and we naturally hate the MK Dons for what thay stand for. Similarly we hate the concept they call themselves a CITY which is total b*llshit because they were refused city status when B+H were.
The main protagonist in MK these days is Mike Bamba who recently held a most agreeable Saturday afternoon MKS's get together in Newport Pagnell where I slipped a curler past Jack the Lad on the village green and Old Pat was there to witness my moment of greatness. Rather like a certain Alex Revell debut goal at Rotherham but in front of only one man, three kids and a passing dog who was pooing in the flowerbed.
If only.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Can't remember ever seeing another Albion fan in my vicinity although a couple got off the train in Chester when I was coming back from MK last season. I did find an Albion mug in a charity shop on Rhyl a few years back do there must have been some once upon a time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here