Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anywhere showing the game in h heath tomorrow?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
cant make the game tomorrow but just wondered if there will be anywhere with a good atmosphere and showing it in haywards heath? watched a game in savannah a while ago which was ok. will the star show it? anyone else gonna be watching it on tv in town?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep nearly as bad as Chandlers Ford (not even in the right County)

Savannah no longer have Sky. Orange Square do. United Services have ditched it,

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep nearly as bad as Chandlers Ford (not even in the right County)

Savannah no longer have Sky. Orange Square do. United Services have ditched it,

Sorry? I'm not sure I understand your point?

I LIVE in Chandlers Ford. I'm not watching the game in a pub there. I'll be making the 170 mile round trip to watch it at Withdean, with my two sons, in our season ticket seats.

Try to keep up.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

I LIVE in Chandlers Ford. I'm not watching the game in a pub there. I'll be making the 170 mile round trip to watch it at Withdean, with my two sons, in our season ticket seats.

Try to keep up.

I think the club should go round all the pubs in a 50 mile radius and stick all the people watching the Albion game with replica shirts on into a van, drive them down to withdean and then flog them on the pitch for half-time entertainment or let people throw rotten apples at them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think the club should go round all the pubs in a 50 mile radius and stick all the people watching the Albion game with replica shirts on into a van, drive them down to withdean and then flog them on the pitch for half-time entertainment or let people throw rotten apples at them.

I'm not sure I'd go QUITE that far.

Going round those pubs, finding those people, and asking them WHY they chose not to go, and what incentives would encourage them to go in future, would be a very good idea, though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't think they have Sky at The Star any more.

Since the refurb, that place seems to have delusions of GRANDEUR these days. The wall-mounted flatscreen TV now has a blackboard with picture frame strapped to the front of it, completely blocking the screen (no, I'm not kidding). And you're not even allowed to sit at the BAR on a BARSTOOL for christs sake.

They sometimes have a fit barmaid there on Fridays though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Nowhere in Sussex should be showing it, as others have said, buy a ticket, it'll cost you less than lunchtime in a pub !!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Try to keep up.

Think I am keeping up. I am also going to the game with my Season Ticket as well.

I took your Haywards Heath, 'sake as a dig at HH which seems to be so popular on this site.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Think I am keeping up. I am also going to the game with my Season Ticket as well.

I took your Haywards Heath, 'sake as a dig at HH which seems to be so popular on this site.

You got the wrong end of the stick then. Apology accepted.

I've nothing at all against HH. I've only been there once. Just find it a shame that someone would be looking for a pub to watch the game 15 minutes from Brighton.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
cant make the game tomorrow but just wondered if there will be anywhere with a good atmosphere and showing it in haywards heath? watched a game in savannah a while ago which was ok. will the star show it? anyone else gonna be watching it on tv in town?

The Burrell will have it on

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You got the wrong end of the stick then. Apology accepted.

I've nothing at all against HH. I've only been there once. Just find it a shame that someone would be looking for a pub to watch the game 15 minutes from Brighton.

20 if the traffic is bad. Then again the train is only 15 mins as well.

Dannyboy, your a nob of the highest order....

Get off your back side and get down to Withers......

The usual excuses from so called supporters will not wash here....

• You want atmosphere - go to the ground
• Dont say you cant afford it - your ticket will cost less than a session in the boozer
• The misses or kids arnt stoppping you - as your in the pub
• The ground has no roof - its going to be sunny and 23C
• My cars broken and I cant afford the train - you get a free travel voucher.
• My mate isnt going, i wont have anyone to go with - How about another 7500 proper fans who will be there, to make that atmosphere you so desired!

Maybe the real reason is you would rather be using your season ticket at Scumhurst park! - Even that don't wash. Top 2 flights got the weekend off.

Get your arse down there - Nob!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Dannyboy, your a nob of the highest order....

Get off your back side and get down to Withers......

The usual excuses from so called supporters will not wash here....

• You want atmosphere - go to the ground
• Dont say you cant afford it - your ticket will cost less than a session in the boozer
• The misses or kids arnt stoppping you - as your in the pub
• The ground has no roof - its going to be sunny and 23C
• My cars broken and I cant afford the train - you get a free travel voucher.
• My mate isnt going, i wont have anyone to go with - How about another 7500 proper fans who will be there, to make that atmosphere you so desired!

Maybe the real reason is you would rather be using your season ticket at Scumhurst park! - Even that don't wash. Top 2 flights got the weekend off.

Get your arse down there - Nob!

:clap2:

Of course, he may suffer from travel sickness!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here