Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anywhere showing the game in h heath tomorrow?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Anyway what the f*** is wrong with you lot.

it was a simple enough question - why does anyone have to f***ing report in as to why they arent going to the actual game - big deal GHH is only 15 miles away from Brighton.

Maybe he cant get there
Maybe the ground is a shit hole
Maybe its too expensive
Maybe a load of mates are meeting at the pub
Maybe he's taking his family to watch it
Maybe he's gotta go out at 2:30 and wouldnt make it home from Withdean

blah blah blah...... get a life some of you.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Any pubs open early tomorrow at 10am in Haywards Heath or Burgess Hill before going to Withdean? :drink::drink::drink:

Soccer AM has Barnet fans on tomorrow. Want to watch them make tits of themselves as I know most of them! :lolol:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
You got the wrong end of the stick then. Apology accepted.

I've nothing at all against HH. I've only been there once. Just find it a shame that someone would be looking for a pub to watch the game 15 minutes from Brighton.

What a blinkered viewpoint, the original post is a valid question, I am working in haywards Heath tomorrow and unfortunately as a result cannot attend the match, however I may be able to catch some of it in my lunch break so I would personally be very interested to know which establishments in HH are showing the game

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
f*** me , what a complete cock fest this has turned into .

before people call me a nob , and i dont have to explain this, i cant make the game because i have things to do before and after with my 3 year old girl. sorry if that makes me a nob .

surely i could just say i dont fancy it , i cant be assed , doing my hair :laugh:etc etc . what the f*** does it matter.

if some of the bellends commenting on here will be at withdean then no wonder a lot of people dont like the place any more . i'll see you at charlton and peterboro if youre there cos id prefer going to a game standing next to like minded albion fans than twats like you at withdean.

james:thumbsup: you going to charlton

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
f*** me , what a complete cock fest this has turned into .

before people call me a nob , and i dont have to explain this, i cant make the game because i have things to do before and after with my 3 year old girl. sorry if that makes me a nob .

surely i could just say i dont fancy it , i cant be assed , doing my hair :laugh:etc etc . what the f*** does it matter.

if some of the bellends commenting on here will be at withdean then no wonder a lot of people dont like the place any more . i'll see you at charlton and peterboro if youre there cos id prefer going to a game standing next to like minded albion fans than twats like you at withdean.

james:thumbsup: you going to charlton

HKFC is a twat anyway. :thumbsup:

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Anyway back to the original question 'The Burrell' will have the game on, so that looks like your best bet :albion1:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
From the title I'd have thought this thread was dull as ditchwater but it's actually quite entertaining :lolol:

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
So The Star and Savannah have no Sky anymore - christ it looks like The Burrell is your best bet then. Unless you want to dodge the Chelsea and Spurs fans blah blah blah etc etc in O Square.

Slightly straying from topic, I couldn't believe on my last trip to Brighton how many less and less places there are with Sky Sports - even bloody Varsity has not got it anymore?!

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Dannyboy, your a nob of the highest order....

Get off your back side and get down to Withers......

The usual excuses from so called supporters will not wash here....

• You want atmosphere - go to the ground
• Dont say you cant afford it - your ticket will cost less than a session in the boozer
• The misses or kids arnt stoppping you - as your in the pub
• The ground has no roof - its going to be sunny and 23C
• My cars broken and I cant afford the train - you get a free travel voucher.
• My mate isnt going, i wont have anyone to go with - How about another 7500 proper fans who will be there, to make that atmosphere you so desired!

Maybe the real reason is you would rather be using your season ticket at Scumhurst park! - Even that don't wash. Top 2 flights got the weekend off.

Get your arse down there - Nob!

What a prick this guy is. He clearly knows you and everything about you then Dan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here