Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone with any doubts about slade...

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Rather then voicing them, why not give him till the end of the season to see what he can actually do? If you're a real brighton fan you'll want us to stay up, and this club has had enough negativity in the past few weeks/ months.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Rather then voicing them, why not give him till the end of the season to see what he can actually do? If you're a real brighton fan you'll want us to stay up, and this club has had enough negativity in the past few weeks/ months.

Great post mate

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
I'm not gonna say ' Oh i do mean to be telling people what to do' because in many ways I am. But it is just irritating that within hours of his apointment people are beign negeative. No matter what happened they'd have done it.

IF we'd got Gannon, they'd say he was only here for moeny.
IF Slade or another manager had a longer contract they'd say ' great so he too will get a massive payout even though he's our second choice'
IF we got a 'higher league' manager theyd'd say ' we need someone who knows this division'

It's pathetic.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I'm not gonna say ' Oh i do mean to be telling people what to do' because in many ways I am. But it is just irritating that within hours of his apointment people are beign negeative. No matter what happened they'd have done it.

IF we'd got Gannon, they'd say he was only here for moeny.
IF Slade or another manager had a longer contract they'd say ' great so he too will get a massive payout even though he's our second choice'
IF we got a 'higher league' manager theyd'd say ' we need someone who knows this division'

It's pathetic.

Word.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There are certain posters who would need temporary paralysis for that to happen.

murraymint

Aug 13, 2008
Rather then voicing them, why not give him till the end of the season to see what he can actually do? If you're a real brighton fan you'll want us to stay up, and this club has had enough negativity in the past few weeks/ months

That about sums it up for me

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

sound post

:albion2:

good man

:albion2:

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
I See The Thought Police Are Here. This Is How Nazi Germany Started.

No, it's really not the thought police. I am not saying ' dont think negatively' but give the man a chance before you speak out about him...!?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
What the f*ck is an internet football chat room about, if not to discuss the manager that has just been appointed?
Obviously we all want him to do well, but some of us are a tad concerned with the appointment - get over it. It doesn't mean we won't be supporting the team and I'll be delighted if I'm proven wrong.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Shhh ! Remember where you are !

NSC Does This, NSC Does That. You Even Bleat On About It In Your Signature. You're Not Held In This Forum Against Your Will Like Some Far East Catalogue Bride Sold Into Bonded Slavery. Stop Moaning About NSC Or f*** Off Or Whatever You Do For Kicks

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
NSC Does This, NSC Does That. You Even Bleat On About It In Your Signature. You're Not Held In This Forum Against Your Will Like Some Far East Catalogue Bride Sold Into Bonded Slavery. Stop Moaning About NSC Or f*** Off Or Whatever You Do For Kicks

Wow ! Touched a raw nerve with our resident pillock. And you wonder why you keep getting banned. Why do you feel the need to put a capital letter at the beginning of every word you type ? OCD ? Or just stupid ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here