Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone with any doubts about slade...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why Do You Feel The Need To Keep Buying Your Wives?

Well, unlike you I don't can't understand quite why you think that but we have already established that you are a bit retarded. Still if you find some woman stupid enough to sleep with you let us know we could all do with a laugh.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am willing to bet if it was not for the increasing negativity of large sections of the Withdean crowd Micky Adams would still be manager and we would be sinking into League 2...

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
BUt it's not discussing the new manager, its just negativity for negativities sake. As I have said, no matter what Knight had done they would be moaning. It's pathetic. Why not discuss his apointment when we actually know more. People seem to love it when things go wrong.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
is this turning into an "I'm a better fan than you" competition? We all support Brighton and we have different opinions. Thats why we discuss them on here.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
And by the way. I'm delighted we have appointed him.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Rather then voicing them, why not give him till the end of the season to see what he can actually do? If you're a real brighton fan you'll want us to stay up, and this club has had enough negativity in the past few weeks/ months.

Excellent call.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Well apart from my family i love nothing more then this club, i want them to be as high as possible if slade is the man to do that then thats great so he will get my support along with the team

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
What the f*ck is an internet football chat room about, if not to discuss the manager that has just been appointed?
Obviously we all want him to do well, but some of us are a tad concerned with the appointment - get over it. It doesn't mean we won't be supporting the team and I'll be delighted if I'm proven wrong.
Well said that man, my sentiments exactly.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I'm not gonna say ' Oh i do mean to be telling people what to do' because in many ways I am. But it is just irritating that within hours of his apointment people are beign negeative. No matter what happened they'd have done it.

IF we'd got Gannon, they'd say he was only here for moeny.
IF Slade or another manager had a longer contract they'd say ' great so he too will get a massive payout even though he's our second choice'
IF we got a 'higher league' manager theyd'd say ' we need someone who knows this division'

It's pathetic.
:thumbsup:
Spot on. What was that thread the other day about some classes of people shouldn't be allowed children? Some shouldn't be allowed a computer even. Look what they do all day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here