Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone up for an NSC Albion XI v Doncaster Fans Club on March 3rd?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As some may be aware, we have played Donny on a few occasions in the past, and I was thinking about trying to organise a match against them prior to the festival of football at the Keepmoat on March 3rd.

Realistically we would be looking at a 10.30am kick off or thereabouts, so it would involve a very early start, though I am happy to accommodate any team members who want to come up to Cheshire the previous evening.

If there is not much interest I won't pursue it with the Rovers fans forum, but if we can get an XI out then it will be an enjoyable morning. I think we have won the last few matches, to there is pride and honour at stake.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There have been some cracking games over the years!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
If I am not working that morning I will be in attendance at the game and thus interested. Apologies though I wont know re work until Feb. I echo Vipers comment though, how good do you have to be?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If I am not working that morning I will be in attendance at the game and thus interested. Apologies though I wont know re work until Feb. I echo Vipers comment though, how good do you have to be?

Put it like this, I will be 50 and have played once in the last five years. We're looking for enthusiasm rather than superstardom.............but we want to win of course!

It will not be of the same standard as REMF I suspect.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Put it like this, I will be 50 and have played once in the last five years. We're looking for enthusiasm rather than superstardom.............but we want to win of course!

It will not be of the same standard as REMF I suspect.

I have enthusiasm Ryan Harley would give his right foot for. Put me down and I will try and get my work schedule as early as pos.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Need a few more committed before I speak to Donny. It will be played in Doncaster. Last time we went to their supporters bar after our match. They are a good bunch of lads.

Seagull in Range

Oct 20, 2004
Mossley
I would certainly be interested!

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
I would be interested if you need a keeper. I remember playing agianst Northampton up there years ago and that was a good crack even if I did play centre half lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here