Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone up for an NSC Albion XI v Doncaster Fans Club on March 3rd?

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
I am a bit long in the tooth for this sadly, but my son (also Albion mad) would play. He is a midfield player aged 19. We live in Doncaster he plays for Doncaster Deaf (They wear Doncaster Rovers shirts by the way). He would prefer to wear the Blue and White of the Albion. Think he can make it by 10.30 a.m its not far after all.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'd be up for it, although would need to work something transport wise to get there that early.

Hopefully [MENTION=3721]Captain Haddock[/MENTION] fancies driving... :D

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yes transport is the only issue for me. Anyone driving who has a spare space? Petrol money obviously not a problem!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
would love to :) 30 minutes worth anyhow , will be driving up either friday night or very early sat morning for the game , so would have at least 1 spare spot in the motor .

ssbhafc22

Sep 22, 2011
Hey,

I would be really up for playing in the game, I used to play pro a couple of years ago but the fitness has now gone due to injury.

I can play anywhere across the middle either at centre half/centre mid/striker

If you could let me know details that would be good, would probably need a lift up to the game tho.

Cheers

Matt

Sibroadway

SEAGULL Till I Die !!!!!
Jan 16, 2010
Brighton
I'm defiantly up for playing , I'm a squaddie based In Nottingham and play RIght Wing for my
Regiment.
Always willing to have a game .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here