Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone that voted conservative today...

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
1. The worst public debt in the nation's history.
2. Two ruinous wars.

Yes, let's vote Labour for more of the same. We know it makes sense.

1. Pretty much every western country is going through the same. What party was in power is irrelevant, they all would have done the same.

2. I'm 28 and every gov't i've known has taken us to war, Maggie: Falklands and Major: gulf war.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
1. Pretty much every western country is going through the same. What party was in power is irrelevant, they all would have done the same.

2. I'm 28 and every gov't i've known has taken us to war, Maggie: Falklands and Major: gulf war.

Well slightly different with those wars with both repelling hostile invaders, however goeded. The others being the invader.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
First time voter here aged 39.Lib Dems for me i want Vince running the economy.If the turnout this time isn't record breaking then sadly NOTHING will ever get the British to the polls.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
I didn't vote Tory, but I certainly wouldn't agree that anyone who did is a Twat, each to their own.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What a GREAT reason to vote for one of the other parties!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I did, my girlfriend did, her parents did, my mother did, my brother did and my late father would have as well yep we are all twats, you by the way are a 17 yo, which means you are a teenager so i forgive you.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I am always amazed by the number of chickens who can be persuaded, with a little bit of rah-rah and flag waving, to vote for Colonel Sanders.... sometimes enough to produce a majority in the Commons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here