Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Still Not Received Their Smart Card?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Has anyone received their travel vouchers? I'm still waiting three weeks after paying for them.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I have a card for a seat that I'm not allowed to sit in lol if nothing else arrives I'll just bring that, but as one of the north stand dispossessed I'm hoping I get a new one and quick!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Has anyone received their parking season tickets yet??? Yes I know I don't need it until saturday, but as the one for the sec arrived two days after the game????

Not yet - have asked Insider. As with all things Albion I expect it'll arrive at the last possible minute or not until after the game.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
I managed to get through to the season ticket customer service line. They said that as yet, not all the smart cards have been sent out. If you've not had it by the end of the week then you should give them a call.

I was told last week that all tickets had now been sent out , and to ring them if i had not recieved by friday (22nd)

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
If you book a ticket through the friends and family option ..... how long do the tickets/cards take to come ?

Tickets bought for STHs should be loaded against their smartcard numbers, this is the case for Spurs and Gills tickets I have bought for STH F&Fs. And so no paper tickets will be received for these.

For non-STHs, and I can only speak for myself, I ordered 5 Spurs tickets for me and 4 F&Fs and I received paper tickets for these on Saturday, a few days after ordering. I have also bought Gills and Donny tickets (all non-STHs) but not received anything yet. I was expecting smartcards to be issued but it sounds as if you have to ask for it to be created for you, otherwise paper tickets will continue to be sent for non-STHs.

And all tickets bought for F&Fs will be sent to the postal address of the purchaser (as held on the system), not the F&F members' addresses.

Last edited:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Tickets bought for STHs should be loaded against their smartcard numbers, this is the case for Spurs and Gills tickets I have bought for STH F&Fs. And so no paper tickets will be received for these.

For non-STHs, and I can only speak for myself, I ordered 5 Spurs tickets for me and 4 F&Fs and I received paper tickets for these on Saturday, a few days after ordering. I have also bought Gills and Donny tickets (all non-STHs) but not received anything yet. I was expecting smartcards to be issued but it sounds as if you have to ask for it to be created for you, otherwise paper tickets will continue to be sent for non-STHs.

And all tickets bought for F&Fs will be sent to the postal address of the purchaser (as held on the system), not the F&F members' addresses.

Well done ngood77 that`s put my mind at rest. It give`s me time to worry about their smart cards at a later date. Ta.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I have a card for a seat that I'm not allowed to sit in lol if nothing else arrives I'll just bring that, but as one of the north stand dispossessed I'm hoping I get a new one and quick!

Likewise, and still waiting. Why do the club have to leave everything to the last minute? The day I got my seat swapped over I was told they would send my new card out asap. That was two weeks ago now. How long does it take to put something in the post? While I was writing this the postman arrived, no season ticket, but my ticket to the End of the Road festival arrived at least. I'll be going to Falmer in a while to find out what is going on with delayed smart cards.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
When you do receive it/them, just look for the issue number on the card. Obviously 1 is the original and 2 will be the replacement. Happened to me so I'm in the know don't ya know :)

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Just been to Falmer to enquire as to where my season ticket is. It turns out that although they had reserved my new seat, they had not got round to actually transferring me across to that new seat. So as far as the computer system is concerned I still have my old seat so do not need a season ticket sent out. If I had not gone in today I would not have been sent out a season ticket before Saturday, if ever. Why do they feel the need to be so careless with their customers over and over again?

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
Finally got my season ticket today. In a plain envelope with a compliments slip. No flashy cd case to keep it in. And it's issue 3! What happened to 1 and 2? Hope my ex landlord tries ton use it and gets rejected!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's what I had to do yesterday. Didn't trust them to send it on time so collected it in person. Not impressed with the lack of organisation. I'd advise you to collect it too if you can.

Indeed. Get them to print you off a season's worth of paper tickets. Might just make them up their game. There's absolutely no excuse for them still making people sweat it out on postal deliveries at this late stage. Ridiculous.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Show some respect, they've had 18,000 tickets to send out and the vast majority of people have got them. The postal service isn't perfect, it's not neccessarily their fault that you haven't received it yet. It's a lot of money and you shouldn't have any problems with it, but it's not neccessarily the clubs fault.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Finally got mine today, suppose it is yesterday now, but it has been some wait. This is the clubs fault for certain NE, there can be no doubt about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here