Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Still Not Received Their Smart Card?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When/how can non STH get them?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When they purchase their first ticket for a game I guess
By having a fan number. To get that you need to register either in person or at the ticket office. You may need a purchase history as well.
Got the fan number, got the purchase history, already been to my first game at the Amex, already got tickets for the next 2. Had no idea where to get a smart card.
Now I believe. Either at the Amex, the shop on Queens Rd or the blower to the ticket office.
Ah, I'll try one of those, thanks.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Got the fan number, got the purchase history, already been to my first game at the Amex, already got tickets for the next 2. Had no idea where to get a smart card.
Ah, I'll try one of those, thanks.

In that case, you may either get a paper ticket or a smartcard sent to you for the next game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In that case, you may either get a paper ticket or a smartcard sent to you for the next game.
I've been sent paper tickets, I want a card to buy food/drink. I'll try and get one from the shop.

Jul 24, 2010
Brighton
I know this. What I meant is that I have paid for a season ticket, but as of yet have not received the smart card that allows me to use it.

I managed to get through to the season ticket customer service line. They said that as yet, not all the smart cards have been sent out. If you've not had it by the end of the week then you should give them a call.

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
Has anyone received their parking season tickets yet??? Yes I know I don't need it until saturday, but as the one for the sec arrived two days after the game????

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
i managed to get through to the season ticket customer service line. They said that as yet, not all the smart cards have been sent out. If you've not had it by the end of the week then you should give them a call.

Really? ??? I wish they would keep their story straight! I've just been told the polar opposite - that I should've received mine by now and they've cancelled the old one and are sending out a new one straight away. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not! Knowing my luck my old one will turn up which I'll then use thinking it's my new one, only to find it is in fact my old one and doesn't work etc etc ... you get the picture!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here