Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone started a Robbie Keane rumour yet....no... well here it goes

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Like i said i know it wont happen but remember Keane worked with Poyet at tottenham before

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ok im a knobber for posting on a fans forum a rumour. I mean born and raised in Brighton all my life, been a supporter for 28 years, i have no right to start a thread on the this forum. I hang my head in shame!

avoided the "dont shoot the messanger" and gone for the "im a life long fan" and "cant i post on a forum" double instead. 4.7

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I don't think GP would entertain a 'trophy' signing, prefering to meld a tough as teak squad without recognised stars, up for the battle that will be 46 games in the Championship :smile:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
no hes best mates with a member of staff at the club
Does anyone want to hear my 10 minute conversation i had with Dean Wilkins last week, it was quite revealing

Did you secretly tape it then?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
To be honest, who knows why footballers do things? Money mostly perhaps, the Nolan to West Ham for example, why would he do that, he's had an excellent season in the Premier League, Bellamy going to Cardiff, his home team but still, I'm sure there are plenty of other bizarre moves my grey matter cannot unfortunately remember...

I see where you're coming from, I just can't see this happening though.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
ok im a knobber for posting on a fans forum a rumour. I mean born and raised in Brighton all my life, been a supporter for 28 years, i have no right to start a thread on the this forum. I hang my head in shame!

Don't be a dick, folks are angry like deletebeepbeep because this rumour has been doing the rounds for ages and it is obviously a load of crap, it's common sense. There are several people who have heard bits and pieces about players possibly moving to us who haven't said anything because they cannot be sure of it's validity. Just use your common sense! Do a quick search first and think before posting.

Of course you could ignore me and carry on posting crazy rumours that have already done the rounds several times, after all who am I, just a fan like you!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
No offence but he didnt join West Ham as he didnt wanna drop down a league, i also think his on 70k a week, just cant see it happening. And like i said in the other thread about Keane, he was so so poor at West Ham last season it was beyond words, maybe his not prem quality any more and that showed and the championship is his level, but his a risk i think at the moment

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Don't be a dick, folks are angry like deletebeepbeep because this rumour has been doing the rounds for ages and it is obviously a load of crap, it's common sense. There are several people who have heard bits and pieces about players possibly moving to us who haven't said anything because they cannot be sure of it's validity. Just use your common sense! Do a quick search first and think before posting.

Of course you could ignore me and carry on posting crazy rumours that have already done the rounds several times, after all who am I, just a fan like you!

fair comment wanderer, however im a family man, who doesnt have the time to scroll the history of north stand chat, i apologise if it has been mentioned before, like i said from the start i think think its crap, but at least its given some misarable sods on here something to moan about, and once again prove that they are more of a brighton fan than someone like me.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
fair comment wanderer, however im a family man, who doesnt have the time to scroll the history of north stand chat, i apologise if it has been mentioned before, like i said from the start i think think its crap, but at least its given some misarable sods on here something to moan about, and once again prove that they are more of a brighton fan than someone like me.

Just enter "robbie keane" in the empty search box on the top right of the screen then press the button, it will take you probably 10 seconds to do if you are a slow typer. Simples.

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Just enter "robbie keane" in the empty search box on the top right of the screen then press the button, it will take you probably 10 seconds to do if you are a slow typer. Simples.

fair dos wanderer to be fair im crap on computers, im off now , but ill return as soon as i know anymore sensational signings that are coming....
Can you imagine it happened though, id be on this forum like a rash

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
fair dos wanderer to be fair im crap on computers, im off now , but ill return as soon as i know anymore sensational signings that are coming....
Can you imagine it happened though, id be on this forum like a rash

I would expect nothing else!!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
To the OP
Fair play for posting, I agree 100% with you that you were just passing on a rumour on a Brighton and hove Albion forum. I too think it's a massive shame that our fellow fans think that ripping you to shreds for such a 'crime' is basically, a f***ing joke. What's wrong with everyone? Give it a rest, it's part of football isn't it? A lot of people who come on here do so because they want to share stories, rumours, be part of a community! The guy said he thought it was bollocks, why give him such a hard time?

Sent from my foreskin using tiny tiny people

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
What on earth are you rambling on about superbez?

Reread the thread, all we are asking is for people to take 10 seconds to search before posting to stop the constant duplication of rumours.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
To the OP
Fair play for posting, I agree 100% with you that you were just passing on a rumour on a Brighton and hove Albion forum. I too think it's a massive shame that our fellow fans think that ripping you to shreds for such a 'crime' is basically, a f***ing joke. What's wrong with everyone? Give it a rest, it's part of football isn't it? A lot of people who come on here do so because they want to share stories, rumours, be part of a community! The guy said he thought it was bollocks, why give him such a hard time?

Sent from my foreskin using tiny tiny people

You write about what you perceive to be 'normal' on a football message board, then immediately try to exclude what other posters perceive to be normal, ie a bit of banter...

In short, you are saying you don't agree with some posters, which is what the piss-rippers are saying also ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here