Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone seen where dan harding has gone?

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Dan wont be playing for a bit as his mum is losing the fight to cancer
He told me he would be going to a league 1 club n he is at stupid southend :mad:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
As long as the ridiculous abuse results in him having another STINKER, i'm happy with that. :clap:

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
Harding is another example of players leaving Brighton and they eventually end up at the same level or even worse.

ih8palarse

Jul 30, 2008
Yeah, Carole was woefully inconsistent. Would do the same bloke 5 or 6 times and then not be able to cross. Admittedly he was IMMENSE against Leeds however Cox is a more techically gifted player IMO

ur joking right? carole was such an exciting player his crosses were magic and he was great attacking midfeilder... carole better than cox by a mile,...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Carole's best game was at Elland Road, and the abuse Harding got was quite amusing.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
ur joking right? carole was such an exciting player his crosses were magic and he was great attacking midfeilder... carole better than cox by a mile,...

No. He couldn't cross for toffee. An exciting players, yes. However didn't have the ability to put in a decent cross as often as Cox does.

ih8palarse

Jul 30, 2008
No. He couldn't cross for toffee. An exciting players, yes. However didn't have the ability to put in a decent cross as often as Cox does.

couldn't disagree anymore obviously he had a geat cross he took the freekicks and corners both end... his crosses wwere top class

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
couldn't disagree anymore obviously he had a geat cross he took the freekicks and corners both end... his crosses wwere top class

I could take corners and free kicks - shouldn't be something that difficult for most professional football players. Im talking about the ability to cross a ball from open play. Currie took the corners/free kicks the first half of that season anyway.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I could take corners and free kicks - shouldn't be something that difficult for most professional football players. Im talking about the ability to cross a ball from open play. Currie took the corners/free kicks the first half of that season anyway.
currie and seb never played togeather ! they were at the club in different seasons

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We never win at Roots Hall. Harding to have a blinder and show us what we are missing.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Harding is another example of players leaving Brighton and they eventually end up at the same level or even worse.

My memory may be letting me down here, but when Dan Harding had his little run of games in the England U21's, was the player he was competing with for the shirt not a certain Matt Richards?

Not exactly 'onwards and upwards' for either of them!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Agreed. Carole was more of a traditional winger (fast, took people on etc) but had very little final product. Cox scores goals and creates on a very regular basis. I'd far rather have someone who delivers than looks good but achieves little.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here