Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone recognise themselves in this? Middlesbrough v Albion, 1991

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
What game is that Rocker?

That was the North Stand on new years day 1994 when we beat Cambridge 4-1. I remember the photo appearing in the Argus. I used to stand a few steps behind Rocker & can see my ugly mug in the top left corner.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
I was there but not in the photo! The abiding memory bar the sleeping with the kids chant was the amount of shell suits and mullets in the home end. It was like a Teesside uniform. Shit game that Boro won comfortably. Ayresome Park was a great ground with plenty of atomosphere unlike the souless Riverside

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
That was the North Stand on new years day 1994 when we beat Cambridge 4-1. I remember the photo appearing in the Argus. I used to stand a few steps behind Rocker & can see my ugly mug in the top left corner.

Cheers catfish , that has saved me finding the pic again and looking on the back for date etc. Happy terrace days.Oh yes indeedy !!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Couple more , rather small sadly.

Attachments

• imagesCAA5BYNK.jpg
    imagesCAA5BYNK.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 194
  • _39890472_goldstone_fans2_203.jpeg
    _39890472_goldstone_fans2_203.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 199

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
And this brings back lots of memories...................................... mainly of kelvin Morton

11_display.jpg

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Nope, but remember the game. We lost 2-0 and it was the season that both teams lost to Notts County in the play-offs.

Hands up who had an Albion ski hat. *raises hand*

me, i had two, one with yellow trim and one with red...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here