Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone recognise themselves in this? Middlesbrough v Albion, 1991

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I was at that game (jeez, Ayresome Park was a grim place) but am not in that pic. Notable how few women were at games in those days.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
...and the other side of the nun we have one of the seven dwarfs (or else just a bloke in a fetching brown dress) and a bit nearer the front a young lad in a dodgy anorak who has just let one go.
Weird.

And Yosser Hughes is standing behind and to the left of the dwarf.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Couple more off the same site from THAT game at Edgar Street. The agony before the ecstasy? Apologies if they've been up here before, but I've never seen them so figured a few people might also have missed out.

3092_display.jpg

David Tennant look-a-like 3rd from right is Ashley Neal-Fuller, Albion fan as long as I've known him which is quite some time. Woman on his right is now Mrs Neal-Fuller.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Have posted this a while back but some may have missed it . Find yourself maybe.

Attachments

• img012.jpg
    img012.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 94

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
ooops here is a larger version

Attachments

• img502.jpg
    img502.jpg
    652.8 KB · Views: 119

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I can see my brother, his father in law and my now sister in law in that photo.

the irony of the bloke giving the finger is that directly to the left of that photo was the away fans seats (old wooden benches bolted onto terracing with no adjustment for rake) so he was probably giving the sign to another albion fan.

I was in the seats dressed as the pope with my now ex wife dressed as a nun (another one!!).

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Have posted this a while back but some may have missed it . Find yourself maybe.

I can see the Nun from Middlesborough in that one. Not dressed as a Nun this time though.

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
I can see my brother, his father in law and my now sister in law in that photo.

I was in the seats dressed as the pope with my now ex wife dressed as a nun (another one!!).

That's spooky, I can see me, my father-in-law (Mike Read!) and my wife in that photo.

The irony of your ex-wife being a nun has made me chuckle :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here