Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone recognise themselves in this? Middlesbrough v Albion, 1991

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't even see Mendoza in this one: what is the world coming to?

542_display.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nope, but remember the game. We lost 2-0 and it was the season that both teams lost to Notts County in the play-offs.

Hands up who had an Albion ski hat. *raises hand*

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Couple more off the same site from THAT game at Edgar Street. The agony before the ecstasy? Apologies if they've been up here before, but I've never seen them so figured a few people might also have missed out.

3089_display.jpg

3092_display.jpg

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
As I recall, the grim reaper posted loads of similar photo's on here last year of him and others at various matches over the years, can't remember his login on here though. I think the nun is his sister?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Nope cannot see me, but I was there and as some else said these were posted last year.

This is the game we sung "You only score with your children" after some child care scandel in Middlesbrough.

Edna look aswell at probably the eldest person in the Albion end is the one giving the two fingered salute, proves that it is not all a young mans game.

There was also an elderly chap at the game in shorts (it was freezing) and a hat with a bouncing Seagull perched on top.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I didn't realise the Grim Reaper was an Albion fan either.

...and the other side of the nun we have one of the seven dwarfs (or else just a bloke in a fetching brown dress) and a bit nearer the front a young lad in a dodgy anorak who has just let one go.
Weird.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Middlesborough 1991 - I'm in the photo - or at least a much younger version of me :)

rudeboy

Sep 17, 2008
I can't even see Mendoza in this one: what is the world coming to?

542_display.jpg
remember this game, me and a pal come back from turkey england in izmir. got back to gatwick in the morning then got train straight to boro from gatwick. followed by a night out in york sat nite. happy days that era watching bha.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
yes...and I had a ski hat. Some tashtastic taches on there...including "Death" with a tache

BTW anyone read Terry Pratchett? When Death speaks, he speaks in capitals...very clever!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here