Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on here taken up the gold or plantinum packages yet and if so why?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just interested. I hear they are selling well etc, and curious as to what sold it to you.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I looked at it, but decided not to, primarily because I want to sit with my 3 kids, and I cannot afford 4 premium seats.

I should imagine some people will buy it as an investment, the idea being to sell it on when we are in a higher division.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just interested. I hear they are selling well etc, and curious as to what sold it to you.

Gold here, primarily seat position! West, middle tier, front row, 10yds to left of halfway line Also as Wanderer said, it could be an investment, although I intend to keep it until my blood no longer circulates around my veins!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A combination of seating position, stunning package, amazing specs of what will be on offer. It is going to be an amazing experience which we shall hold onto for as long as we can scrape together the monthlys. Or if they reintroduce standing we'll probably sell the seats on a match by match basis through the ticket concierge scheme and stand on the terraces.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I looked at it, but decided not to, primarily because I want to sit with my 3 kids, and I cannot afford 4 premium seats.

I should imagine some people will buy it as an investment, the idea being to sell it on when we are in a higher division.

That's the problem I have. I have an old man, and son who won't enjoy any of the benefits of the food and drink. However I would like the best seat position, but three lots of £99 per month is a big old chunk of money.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
That's the problem I have. I have an old man, and son who won't enjoy any of the benefits of the food and drink. However I would like the best seat position, but three lots of £99 per month is a big old chunk of money.

Yeah, exactly.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What are the Gold package prices?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Platinum is £1k ( life) or £500 ( 5 years) as your debenture, then £99+ vat per month, for a 5 year contract.

Gold is the same debenture, then £76 + vat per month.

How can it be 1k for life initially then £99 per month for 5 years. What happens after the 5 years. Dont you mean its an initial payment of 1k and £99 per month and you have this for 5 years?

Or have i misunderstood this completely?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How can it be 1k for life initially then £99 per month for 5 years. What happens after the 5 years. Dont you mean its an initial payment of 1k and £99 per month and you have this for 5 years?

Or have i misunderstood this completely?

For 1k you have the seat for life if you pay your £99 + vat per month every month. After 5 years the people who paid £500 will have to pay again for the debenture plus any price increase on the montly fee of £99 plus vat as the price is held for 5 years. Those who paid £1k only have to pay new monthly price per month for the ticket after the initial 5 years is up.

The debenture could of course be cheaper rather depending on how the 1st 5 years have gone, On the other hand it could increase dramatically if we are in the Premiership. You takes your choice, it's all a bit of a gamble tbh but look who our Chairman is :lolol:

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Platinum is £1k ( life) or £500 ( 5 years) as your debenture, then £99+ vat per month, for a 5 year contract.

Gold is the same debenture, then £76 + vat per month.

Thanks for the info.

That's one hell of an expensive Season Ticket-1200 quid plus VAT or 900 quid plus VAT :eek:

>£1400 a year to watch The Albion? Not for me.

Anybody want to speculate on what 'normal season tickets' are going to cost?

Welcome to Corporate & Hove Albion.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You also get 1 parking space at the ground for 2 Platinum tickets and I think 1 parking place for 4 Gold tickets?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
For 1k you have the seat for life if you pay your £99 + vat per month every month. After 5 years the people who paid £500 will have to pay again for the debenture plus any price increase on the montly fee of £99 plus vat as the price is held for 5 years. Those who paid £1k only have to pay new monthly price per month for the ticket after the initial 5 years is up.

The debenture could of course be cheaper rather depending on how the 1st 5 years have gone, On the other hand it could increase dramatically if we are in the Premiership. You takes your choice, it's all a bit of a gamble tbh but look who our Chairman is :lolol:

Im with you now. Now if i was to pay the 1k debenture and retain this for say 6-7 years paying my monthly fees and a change in circumstances meant i could no longer afford this do i effectively own that seat. In other words if we were in the premiership and the price had gone up dramatically would i get the difference when the seat resold or would the club bank it?

Im seriously considering it. Where can i find more details on the Gold and platinium packages?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Does the £99 per month include the match tickets and nothing else?

Part of a parking space and ALL home games even cup ones ( Champion's league or Europa Cup even :lolol:)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Im with you now. Now if i was to pay the 1k debenture and retain this for say 6-7 years paying my monthly fees and a change in circumstances meant i could no longer afford this do i effectively own that seat. In other words if we were in the premiership and the price had gone up dramatically would i get the difference when the seat resold or would the club bank it?

Im seriously considering it. Where can i find more details on the Gold and platinium packages?

I think the club would sell it for you at the going rate if the demand was there and you'd pocket the lot ( although I guess they may want some commission), otherwise you can move it on to whoever you like for whatever you like...well that is how I understand it, it's not necessarily correct.

I guess you need to phone the club for more info

I went there intending to just think about it and got swept away with how professional and exciting it all looks and sounds, signed up with 3 others there and then.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here