Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on here been to a game at the San Siro ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm going to see a punter in milan on the 24th of this month and i've *ahem*just noticed it's the same day chelsea are playing inter :lolol:, wondered if anybody has been to a game there , any anecdotes etc ?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Not been to a game but had a tour around the stadium. Fantastic ground and well worth the visit.

Judging by the amount of glass from broken bottles in the car you may need a crash helmet!

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
went for my 30th, saw inter milan v parma 2001 only 45,000 turned up for a sunday night match!
great atmosphere, funny to see the inter fans pelt the ex milan coach arrigo sacchi with friut when he came out for the match
worth going to watch any match there

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
dom matteo scored a fcuking great goal in the san siro, in the san siro.....

seen leeds play there, partly because of the result and partly for the atmosphere and craic we had it is one of my favourite of our cl away days.

have fun!

went several time during the world cup in 1990. Tube station is about a 5-10 minute from the ground.. Atmosphere will be a bit different to what we get at Withdean!

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Saw AC Milan beat Fiorentina 3-1 there in April 1996 to win the Italian title that day. Bobby Baggio and Savicevic scored I think.

Fantastic stadium and great night celebrating in the city afterwards. Still not as good as Selhurst though.

WorthingGull

Feb 2, 2009
Went to the Milan derby in 2005. Without question the best football experience i've ever had in 20 years going to matches. The atmoshere was like nothing i'd experienced in this country. Enjoy.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
been 3 times AC v Chelsea, Inter v Napoli and AC v Barcalona- best was the Napoli game those boys are nutters. A great atmosphere for night games you can buy beer and proper sandwiches from the food trucks outside and mad coffee liquers from vendors inside. The seats are like benches and people let off flares and run to the edge of the tier when the milan team scores - slightly better than withdean

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Kind of grounds I will be visiting next season when we come 4th..

:rolleyes:

Kendo3

Jul 26, 2004
Uckfield
Been a couple of times, equivalent of £15 for a ticket a couple of years ago, superb value. AC vs Fiorentina, after the game the AC fans taunting a line of police. I walked on for about 200yds, said yobs all then ran past me, I stood against a wall and watched as a police wagon pulled up, the fuzz got out and hit whatever was in sight. This poor middle aged chap on his bike had obviously only been shopping got wacked around the head with a batton, the copper then realizing the error of his over zealous ways spent the next minute apologising to him. :ohmy:

getofftheropes

bossa nova
Sep 4, 2009
brazil!no littlehampton
Great stadium,takes about 15 mins from the city center on the tube thingy.We went to see AC V lazio,not many bars around we ended up in the supporters bar with some horrible skinheads.Watch the charge off the vespas after the game,nearly got run over by about 5,000 of them!! enjoy

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Saw AC Milan v Parma there in 2006 (Sun night game), quality atmosphere although I think its rarely full for average league games which is a shame. Could only find one bar near the ground, but there doesn't seem to be much of a pre-match drinking culture (a lot of fans were in the ground singing well over an hour before kick off!), in fact it was probably half full of British/Irish.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
if you have a ticket ignore what im about to post.

since the death of that italian fan last year getting tickets is very difficult, everybody needs to have there only identity number. You need to apply on line and give your passport number you will then be issued with your own number which you need to buy a ticket. If it hadnt been for the very helpful Italian bloke behind me in the queue last season who drove us to his office round the corner and logged on and did it for us, there wasnt a chance i could have worked out how to get one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not been to a game but had a tour around the stadium. Fantastic ground and well worth the visit.

Judging by the amount of glass from broken bottles in the car you may need a crash helmet!
I've done the same. I don't know about you, but I thought the changing, etc, facilities were really out of date, it looked as if it hadn't changed since the 70's.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I went to the Inter Vs Barcelona game a few years back. Only 74,000 there, not a bad seat in the house, even in the gods. You can get a program in English as so many of us go there now.

Fantastic arena.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here