Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone notice how the BBC has dropped the 'ISLAMIC' bit from muslim terrorists??

The term has been dropped as a result of a request by the police.

British Police Refute Term 'Islamic Terrorism'

London police have reacted against the use of the expression "Islamic terrorism" for Thursday's bombings. The police held a news conference with the London Municipality authorities opposing a journalist's use of the phrase "Islamic terrorism".

Answering a question on whether Muslim terrorists committed the attacks in London Brian Paddick, an official from the London Police stressed that the religion of Islam should not be confused with terrorism. Emphasizing that the blasts were terrorist attacks Paddick said those confusing Islam and terrorism would be mistaken. Many Muslim and Christian ecclesiastics in London condemned the attacks and invited the society to calm down as one. British Prime Minister Tony Blair also emphasized that claims that terrorists committed cruel incidents on behalf of Islam were a "lie". Blair also stressed that sincere British Muslims were respected people obeying the laws and sincerely condemned the incidents as much as the Christians did.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Dont Call Me White

The BBC have had this policy of not smearing an entire religion for a long time, which shows just how well Twatty follows the news. Back to reading Viz and Master Race Weekly for him.

E

enigma

It doesn't really matter does it? Everyone knows what religion the terrorists claim to be, noone needs it reinforcing apart from in-bred dipsticks such as yourself Watford boy.

Lets change the scenario- if you were a Christian and they were committing these atrocities, you wouldn't like it if Christian terrorist was said every 5 minutes?

Go back to your fantasy of running your company.

E

enigma

Re: Re: Anyone notice how the BBC has dropped the 'ISLAMIC' bit from muslim terrorist

Tom Hark said:
And another shit-stirring racist thread started by WATFORD O :yawn:

He is very boring.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Apparently one of the captured guys has said it had nothing to do with religion, it was all to do with Iraq and Afhanistan. So sounds right to me.

Hardly surprising that Twatty is talking out of his arse again.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Whatfor has a point.

If you remember the leftscum were areueing on here about references to "Catholic terrorism". This term was actually never used at the time and was a recent invention by the left to negate references to islamic terrorism. This was in an article in the Independant who seem to spend a lot of time along with the Gaurdian in argueing what to call them.

The telegraph calls em Islamikazi's. :lolol:

Oh and there is a connection, twisted and missred maybe but there is a connection. Untill people face up to this the problems going to be a lot harder to solve.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
looney said:
Whatfor has a point.

If you remember the leftscum were areueing on here about references to "Catholic terrorism". This term was actually never used at the time and was a recent invention by the left to negate references to islamic terrorism. This was in an article in the Independant who seem to spend a lot of time along with the Gaurdian in argueing what to call them.

The telegraph calls em Islamikazi's. :lolol:

Oh and there is a connection, twisted and missred maybe but there is a connection. Untill people face up to this the problems going to be a lot harder to solve.

'sake looney how can you expect people to take you seriously when you can't even spell 'until' correctly let alone the the other half-dozen words you've just mangled!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Most people try to pay attention to what is actually said rather than the shallow cosmetic Blairite image obssession you new labourite.

If your more concerned with image over substance i dont care what you think, it helps weed out the tards.:lolol: :clap2: :salute:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
stupid me there i was thinking that your appalling spelling somewhat flew in the face of the pseudo-intellectual garbage you spout when all the time i was following a "shallow cosmetic Blairite image obssession (sic)":shootself :dunce:

looney said:
Most people try to pay attention to what is actually said rather than the shallow cosmetic Blairite image obssession you new labourite.

If your more concerned with image over substance i dont care what you think, it helps weed out the tards.:lolol: :clap2: :salute:

I blame Looney's incredibly low standard of literacy on all these left-wing teachers I keep reading about in the Daily Mail.

Good job guys :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I just wonder what sort of reaction twatty would get if he did posts like that on an Orient board. I think it's fair to say that that area has a far higher 'Ethnic Minority' than here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here