Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone notice how the BBC has dropped the 'ISLAMIC' bit from muslim terrorists??

What would be the best way to describe the people who committed the London bombings then? From our perspective they are terrorists, but what terrorists? I seem to remember that during the troubles over the past 36 years in Northern Ireland the terrorists were described as either Loyallist or Republican. So how should we band the current crop of lunatics?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
These guys say they are killing in the name of their god and by martyring themselves they go to heaven. Any cutn can see these are islamic terrorists.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
London Irish said:
The BBC have had this policy of not smearing an entire religion for a long time, which shows just how well Twatty follows the news. Back to reading Viz and Master Race Weekly for him.

You always talk shit. The terrorist smear their own religion and they have a significant following in their own community.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
WATFORD O said:
These guys say they are killing in the name of their god and by martyring themselves they go to heaven. Any cutn can see these are islamic terrorists.

donkeypecu.jpg

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
WATFORD O said:
they have a significant following in their own community.

Was that in today's Sun? Or did you count them personally?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
enigma said:
It doesn't really matter does it? Everyone knows what religion the terrorists claim to be, noone needs it reinforcing apart from in-bred dipsticks such as yourself Watford boy.

Lets change the scenario- if you were a Christian and they were committing these atrocities, you wouldn't like it if Christian terrorist was said every 5 minutes?

Go back to your fantasy of running your company.

Actually it does matter because they are trying to steer people away from the truth and the truth is that these are ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. Every terrorist group has a cause. Theirs is ISLAM.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Southover Street Seagull said:
What would be the best way to describe the people who committed the London bombings then? From our perspective they are terrorists, but what terrorists? I seem to remember that during the troubles over the past 36 years in Northern Ireland the terrorists were described as either Loyallist or Republican. So how should we band the current crop of lunatics?

good call and its not racist to say so.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Re: Re: Anyone notice how the BBC has dropped the 'ISLAMIC' bit from muslim terrorists??

Tom Hark said:
And another shit-stirring racist thread started by WATFORD O :yawn:

f*** off you cocksucker. I am not racist.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Vlad the Impala said:
Apparently one of the captured guys has said it had nothing to do with religion, it was all to do with Iraq and Afhanistan. So sounds right to me.

Hardly surprising that Twatty is talking out of his arse again.

And both those conflicts are consider to be ISLAMIC JIHAD by the insurgents. Its ISLAM. Your comments show no respect to the dead of the recent bombings. Your denials that the bastards that murdered them were Islamic terrorists rather than just terrorists means they died in the name of no cause whatsoever.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
I just wonder what sort of reaction twatty would get if he did posts like that on an Orient board. I think it's fair to say that that area has a far higher 'Ethnic Minority' than here.

What utter drivel. This is not a football thing. Its a reality thing.

WATFORD O said:
Actually it does matter because they are trying to steer people away from the truth and the truth is that these are ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. Every terrorist group has a cause. Theirs is ISLAM.
In a curious way, you've identified the question that needs an answer.

What is it that motivates the terrorists?

You say Islam. I say you're wrong. It's political, not religious. It's about Iraq and Saudi Arabia and Palestine and the Bush/Blair alliance. If it was about Islam, most Muslims would be supporting the bombers. They aren't.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Lord Bracknell said:
In a curious way, you've identified the question that needs an answer.

What is it that motivates the terrorists?

You say Islam. I say you're wrong. It's political, not religious. It's about Iraq and Saudi Arabia and Palestine and the Bush/Blair alliance. If it was about Islam, most Muslims would be supporting the bombers. They aren't.

Your opinion is not relevant and neither is mine. The opinion of Bin Laden is far more important in this arguement and there is little doubt he is an Islamic terrorist.

If you deny this then you are denying a truth in the name of some left wing god.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
What is it that motivates the (islamic) terrorists?

The same desire to conquer and dominate, that motivated Christianity for hundreds of years.

Religion stinks. We just dont need it.

Smart Mart said:
The same desire to conquer and dominate, that motivated Christianity for hundreds of years.

Religion stinks. We just dont need it.

You should really read Juan Albion's eloquent views on this subject on several NSC threads, one should not target faith systems when we need an easy scapegoat.

People who use religion as a fig leaf for their behaviour, whether they be an al Quada suicide bomber or an F-15 pilot dropping his payload on a Baghdad market, are not motivated by that religion, it merely provides a meaningless excuse to prettify their malign behaviour. Another excuse would be used if that one wasn't to hand and so convenient.

Just as "religion" was often the fall-guy for a poor understanding of the Northern Ireland conflict, so this red herring also appears to be playing an obfuscatory role in another very complicated political process now playing out in the Middle East and around the world.

Last edited:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
WATFORD O said:
And both those conflicts are consider to be ISLAMIC JIHAD by the insurgents. Its ISLAM. Your comments show no respect to the dead of the recent bombings. Your denials that the bastards that murdered them were Islamic terrorists rather than just terrorists means they died in the name of no cause whatsoever.

You do talk a lot of crap for just one person.

E

enigma

WATFORD O said:

Listen here redneck. Everybody knows what religion they claim (and let's be clear on this- it's CLAIM) to be, and the truth is that while some people may agree with their views if you did a survey I am sure the vast majority of Muslim's would not agree, therefore it is a bit harsh to insult their religion as well. The majority of Muslim's and their representative bodies have denounced the atrocities, so it's clear that they're seperate entities.

If they were doing things in the name of something you were a member of but you didn't actually agree with you'd be pretty upset. It's like the decent England fans getting treated harshly because of the actions of a few hooligans. Try and get your thick skull around it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here