Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone managed to bag a Newcastle ticket yet?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Only in a phone queue for about 10 minutes, much improved over the 'you are in queue position 40' bollocks of earlier in the season, bought one of the match by match tickets at the back of the north stand in the middle, all those loyalty points finally come in handy!!

first timer here, couldn't get to grips with this F&F though, ive appeared on my sons but he's not on mine, I bought two on his log in though no problem and no one asked why a 2 year old has got a visa card? am I right in thinking they'll just get 'buzzed through' to our ST's as we're in our regular seats?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
just purchased by ST seat for the game, had to wait 2-3 minutes before I could log in, after that, it was quick and easy

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yep had to ring up as one of us isn't on F&F (problems with log in dets). Couple of mins wait to get thru then the system crashed while I was on, they apologised and said they would ring me back. Which they did 10 mins later. Splendid.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Got mine so no weird fecker is sitting in my seat. E V E R !!

:) this. Did anyone else at the england match get other seats than their STs? I glared at my seat to make sure no kids were in it.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yes in my wonderful ST seat !!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
We both have season tickets.

I have done 7 games so far this season and my son 5 games (all home). I am over for Newcastle game, then back on the Tuesday for Palace. We have Birmingham and Barnsley already booked.

Searching best flight costs for other games, would do more but cost of flights are crazy in February and March for some reason.

**Superfans, you have my utmost respect**

Got mine + 4 FF no problem this morning, along with Palace ticket.

PG

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Me + Daughter In our ST seats East Family.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Can't understand why people get so excited about as its just a cup game,really couldn't give a monkey about cup games anymore and have no interest whats so ever,real shame but cup fever died years ago.

:)

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
first timer here, couldn't get to grips with this F&F though, ive appeared on my sons but he's not on mine, I bought two on his log in though no problem and no one asked why a 2 year old has got a visa card? am I right in thinking they'll just get 'buzzed through' to our ST's as we're in our regular seats?

You need to log on as your son and add yourself as an F&F. Yes, your season tickets will be uploaded with the 'ticket', as long as you selected my reserved tickets when buying them.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
I assume that Newcastle have sold out blocks A and B in the South Stand, as it only allows tickets to be bought in Block C online. Don't know if we will get anymore after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here