Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone managed to bag a Newcastle ticket yet?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes-bought two and I won't even be in the country when it's played.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Not wishing to sound smug at this point, but I got mine and my lad's reserved seats, two tickets for Palarse and travel on Seagull Travel for both matches.

SORTED OR WHAT!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
They still haven't fixed that problem where kids are charged full-price. It's not a difficult fix and surely they'd rather people bought online rather than come in or use the phone.

Anyway, I'll join the phone queue tomorrow (sigh)

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
They still haven't fixed that problem where kids are charged full-price. It's not a difficult fix and surely they'd rather people bought online rather than come in or use the phone.

Anyway, I'll join the phone queue tomorrow (sigh)

If you're booking in West stand no matter how old child is you have to put them down as under 18,as that's the only concession available in that stand.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
If you're booking in West stand no matter how old child is you have to put them down as under 18,as that's the only concession available in that stand.

Yes, but they're not allowing that option online...still. Everyone is down as an adult, can't be changed. Phone queue for me tomorrow too...

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
You travelling from the Isle of Man ? That's some trek.

We both have season tickets.

I have done 7 games so far this season and my son 5 games (all home). I am over for Newcastle game, then back on the Tuesday for Palace. We have Birmingham and Barnsley already booked.

Searching best flight costs for other games, would do more but cost of flights are crazy in February and March for some reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here