Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone hope we LOSE to Huddersfield next week?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Er but Pompey are our rivals, you are not !! Anyway, our club would still go for it whoever we play. What a strange comparison.

I know it would be technically an away day for you, but have you tried logging onto a Southampton forum ?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I want us to go out in a blaze of passing, goal scoring football. Beat Huddersfield & ram their homophobic rhetoric down their throats. Lift the League 1 winners trophy & leave Withdean on a real high. f*** Southampton, too much energy has been wasted on that subject. They beat us, so what? You have to beat more teams than anyone else to win the league, we did that, they didn't, we are Champions, they are not. Discussion finished.

Oh & 3-1 Vs Huddersfield please.

I want us to go out in a blaze of passing, goal scoring football. Beat Huddersfield & ram their homophobic rhetoric down their throats. Lift the League 1 winners trophy & leave Withdean on a real high. f*** Southampton, too much energy has been wasted on that subject. They beat us, so what? You have to beat more teams than anyone else to win the league, we did that, they didn't, we are Champions, they are not. Discussion finished.

Oh & 3-1 Vs Huddersfield please.

I wish Casper a happy clean sheet, but 3 will work - maybe Barnes to make 20 goals for the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here