Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone hope we LOSE to Huddersfield next week?

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Right, so you want to lose the last ever league game at that stadium? I doubt it. you'll wan't to get out of that little shit hole on a high as you move into falmer.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Right, so you want to lose the last ever league game at that stadium? I doubt it. you'll wan't to get out of that little shit hole on a high as you move into falmer.

this ! i wont be impressed if we field a weakened side

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I would be absolutely gutted if we didn't win in our last ever game at Withdean. If Southampton go up they will deserve it, and really it's nothing to do with us.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I dont want to see us lose, but what i do want to see is Gus being true to his word and now taking a look at youngsters and players out of contract that he may still be undecided about. So team should include the likes of Dunk, Navarro, Forster-Caskey, Sandaza and tjorbason. Win win situation, they get experience and if we lose Udders get the 3 points alot of hope they get anyway!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
What a pathetic bunch of individuals some of you are.

What you forget is that we just need to win one of Brentford OR Plymouth. So basically you could see Withdean out on a complete low and Saints still go up.

I remember Poyet as a player being a whinging loudmouth. Wonder if he carries that childish attitude on into management.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Anyone seen that Brighton/Saints thread on the DATM forum? With the amount if vitriol and homophobic bile being directed your way I am surprised this Brighton/Hudds love-in is still persisting.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I dont want to see us lose, but what i do want to see is Gus being true to his word and now taking a look at youngsters and players out of contract that he may still be undecided about. So team should include the likes of Dunk, Navarro, Forster-Caskey, Sandaza and tjorbason. Win win situation, they get experience and if we lose Udders get the 3 points alot of hope they get anyway!

There is no way I want to see Brighton lose another home game, particularly their last game at Withdean! I love Brighton infinitely more than I hate Southampton.

I agree that perhaps we should see some of the fringe players and Notts County would be the place. I also agree with your list apart from Sandaza, he's scored some vital goals for us but yesterday we saw what he was like up against a Championship standard defence, we don't need to see any more - woeful & clueless

Anyone seen that Brighton/Saints thread on the DATM forum? With the amount if vitriol and homophobic bile being directed your way I am surprised this Brighton/Hudds love-in is still persisting.

Indeed.
The typical name-calling gay jibes are rife - and for letting them know they would do well not to keep winding us up with that, I got insults and told to f*** off!
Naturally I gave my response back before leaving them to it, but I now have no time for many of those wankers.

Southampton fans are positively wonderful in comparison! I now really hope we cost them - get into them in our last Withdean farewell, and set up a good "they all MATTER" attitude to take into our new home Stadium.
By all means play a couple of rookies if they are ready and at the right grade to compete though.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

What you forget is that we just need to win one of Brentford OR Plymouth. So basically you could see Withdean out on a complete low and Saints still go up.

I remember Poyet as a player being a whinging loudmouth. Wonder if he carries that childish attitude on into management.

You would do just the same if it were Pompey in your position and you were already Champions, so don't tell us how 'pathetic' we are.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
No, I want to win the last game at Withdean and possibly get to 100 points. To be honest, as much as we are supposed to hate Southampton (and they have been classless), it is a better trip for next year than Huddersfield, especially with the number of northern sides who will probably be in the Championship. I also think Southampton's win yesterday pretty much secured them second spot anyway looking at their remaining games.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

f*** off knobhead

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

There have been some irritating Saints fans on here recently but you top the list by some distance. A lot of away supporters come on here and are good for banter but there is nothing good about you. Poyet is a class above Adkins for starters and if you think people on here are so pathetic why not go back to your own forum.

As for promotion, I think you probably will win it now, especially after the way you won yesterday but we are already up so who cares?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here