Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone here got MS Train Simulator?

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Is this game so realistic that when you pass through Lancing it is full of Chavs/Peasants hanging about?

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Christ, did I really post that 6 years ago!?!?!?!...It may also be interesting to note that Lancing has hardly moved on in the 6 years since I originally posted the above.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
My brother makes the updates for this game for the software developers.

If there is anything more boring that playing a train simulation game then surely it's make it!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I wonder if the train gets attacked by a gang of pre-pubescent wannabes while passing trhough Fishersgate ???

Oh what fun we had as commuters on the old slam-doors. Young oiks get on at Portslade, wait til just the "right time" and pull the emergency cord so the train stops just at Fishersgate, where they can jump out. They did that countless times on our train.

We also used to get stuff thrown at the window as we passed through f'gate as well, makes one hell of a noise something slamming into the glass next to your head.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
If i fix windows i'm SO getting this game and addon, and stopping near Aldrington and looking at my house. I wonder if it has my curtians and everything from back in the day? Ohhh exciting!

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Are they releasing it on Wii? Can you imagine being able to drive the train using the Wii controls, or pretending to be the station guard and waving the flag? Or driving an old steam train and using the Wii control as a shovel?

Fantastic!

I have got a copy but never find time to play it, nor does my laptop have sufficient "oomph" to run it properly. It is just the basic version that my daughter got me as a pressie a year or so back, I believe there are lots of add on packs and the ability to design your own "classic" locos.

...Trainspotter and proud!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
You don't just get to drive them. You have to stop them at the stations.

Do you get the sack if you fail to stop and pick anyone up...or would it be warnings followed by a constructive dismissal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here