Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone here got MS Train Simulator?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wish I'd never bought the fooker. Only get the chance to play it at weekends, and every fookin time I double click on the icon to play the bastid thing it aborts with the message 'Line Closed: Do you Wish To download MS Replacement Bus Simulator?'

Privatised Railways Are the Enemy Of The People :angry:

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
CAFC Matt said:
Most Microsoft sim games are a rip-off. £50 to drive a unrealistic train and the same price to pretend to fly a plane. Rather send that money on a good night out tbh

Just think with that £50 you could really fly somewhere or really go on the train somewhere!
wow the mind boggles

D

Deleted User X18H

Yep, 'Wash your mouth out son go get your fathers gun and shoot the Palace scum shoot the scum Palace shoot the Palace scum'

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
m20gull said:
I didn't know you could pay as a passenger! How exciting! And so much cheaper than the real thing!
yep but they make up for it at the food cart.overcharging bastards

apparently there working on a sequal to this

only trouble its been delayed

(coat)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
this thread is really tempting me to go and buy a copy - just for the sheer delight of driving a train through sussex

oh, and i have flight simulator. fantastic game - pretty crap unless you buy a joystick though. can't beat thr thrill of ea sports f1 manager though - how come they never made a follow up?!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
You don't have to put up with British Rail on this thing apparently. You could take a ride on some narrow guage super-power!!

143-msts-4.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
those trains are damn sexy

i can see it now - one of them dissapearing into clayton tunnel, smoke billowing in the background

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Muzzman said:
I wonder if the train gets attacked by a gang of pre-pubescent wannabes while passing trhough Fishersgate ???
Funnily enough, I often see Easy 10 walking from his house towards the station. :lolol:

greengull

Sep 5, 2003
Be great for commuters who have a laptop, they could sit there and have two train journeys in real time, and get greater realism through the motion of the train.
Perhaps the driver could use one as well, or someone could hack into the new train's computer?

PS Dont tell me those laptops are being used for working !

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if i happen to venture into town tomorrow, i am certainly going to have to part with some hard earned cash for it

what ther features does it have. can you make the train late to enhance realism. what about trees on the line? leaves that make the track slippy. i need answers

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
what about taking all your passengers completely the wrong way, or jumping signals?

i HAVE to get this game

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
take it through the washing thing like they have at brighton as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here