Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone heard from club about moving seats

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Received a letter in the post stating that my four tickets aren't going to be moved. Can't say that I'm particularly happy with the whole process, especially that some people who 'phoned up jumped the queue and were sorted out at the time (according to some of the posts on here) and all the people on the waiting list were offered seats before those who already had season tickets and were looking to move.

So stuck with four seats that don't have great views for the kids, which is going to discourage them from going, and very little hope that it'll get better for next year. Not impressed.

Out of interest what makes for seats with bad view for kids? I have two ST for my kids for next season.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Out of interest what makes for seats with bad view for kids? I have two ST for my kids for next season.

Sorry way late in replying to this one, but anyway...

The seats that I have (West lower section 1) are very much in the SW corner and about 15 rows back, so any action in the whole northwest quarter of the pitch is hard for them to see without standing up. Which then of course means that the people behind can't see...

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Sorry way late in replying to this one, but anyway...

The seats that I have (West lower section 1) are very much in the SW corner and about 15 rows back, so any action in the whole northwest quarter of the pitch is hard for them to see without standing up. Which then of course means that the people behind can't see...

Depending upon the kids, ie are they 14/15 sort of thing or small.

I don't really have a problem with kids standing up in front of me if they are not massive kids holding scarves, flags or banners.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I managed to swap seats but not before chasing a few times. I suppose they saw it as not having enough resources and if you were desperate to move you would have chased it up.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Depending upon the kids, ie are they 14/15 sort of thing or small.

They're only 5 and 6, but the whole "up and down" thing can be a fair bit of co-ordination. Bear in mind that they don't just stand up, they stand on the chairs or else they won't see anything.

I managed to swap seats but not before chasing a few times. I suppose they saw it as not having enough resources and if you were desperate to move you would have chased it up.

Yeah I tried it a few times but either got "we're still working on seat allocation" or "sorry we only have 4 seats in WSL section A".

Wish they would at least have a way to put you on a proper waiting list rather so that they don't end up favouring new applicants over existing STHs.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
My little lad is 3 and we got front row north stand (result). I first would have preferred to be as far back as possible in any other section so he could see more, but just couldn't pass these two seat up despite them contradicting what I originally wanted!

He's just gonna be happy to be there - and will love seeing the players close up. Especially when Buckley's bombing towards him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here