Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone heard from club about moving seats

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
got confirmation yesterday of my move from WSU to NS....

Happy Days

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
3 of us wanted to move from WSU to N and haven't heard anything. Does this mean we're staying put? (def NOT the end of the world)

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Received a letter in the post stating that my four tickets aren't going to be moved. Can't say that I'm particularly happy with the whole process, especially that some people who 'phoned up jumped the queue and were sorted out at the time (according to some of the posts on here) and all the people on the waiting list were offered seats before those who already had season tickets and were looking to move.

So stuck with four seats that don't have great views for the kids, which is going to discourage them from going, and very little hope that it'll get better for next year. Not impressed.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I got the no luck letter this morning ... pretty pissed as I would have happily gone into ESU but I guess they just looked at my preference (better seats in WSL) and said No. Can't deny it would have become a nightmare for them if they had tried to be more flexible

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Received a letter in the post stating that my four tickets aren't going to be moved. Can't say that I'm particularly happy with the whole process, especially that some people who 'phoned up jumped the queue and were sorted out at the time (according to some of the posts on here) and all the people on the waiting list were offered seats before those who already had season tickets and were looking to move.

So stuck with four seats that don't have great views for the kids, which is going to discourage them from going, and very little hope that it'll get better for next year. Not impressed.

Where are you sat at the moment ?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can't understand why the club can't accommodate all movers. Existing STHs should have had priority over anyone on the waiting list. Not sure why you should even have to give a reason - surely if you're unhappy with your seat, you should be allowed to move?

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole

Three points to pick up on here.

1. They would not have wanted to fill up the esu with all those wanting to move as obviously it was easier to sell these tickets to new ST applicants who wanted groups.

2. It will Defo get better. Everybody who really wants a season ticket now has one. Including those that only wanted one because they could not get one last season. They will be at least a thousand non renewals next season (promotion not withstanding) plenty of better options for movers.

3. Time. Not enough resources to a accommodate every request. Don't panic. You have a season ticket, as do I now (thank the lord.) in the next season or two you will have your desired seat as well.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Can't understand why the club can't accommodate all movers. Existing STHs should have had priority over anyone on the waiting list. Not sure why you should even have to give a reason - surely if you're unhappy with your seat, you should be allowed to move?

I am just happy to get a ST

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
3 of us wanted to move from WSU to N and haven't heard anything. Does this mean we're staying put? (def NOT the end of the world)

moving from WSU to North is a problem if there aren't seats together in North though!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Had the 'no luck' letter today. Never mind, our seats in the WSU are fab anyway. We'll just have to sing louder!

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
And there would not be idiots swapping seats every other game no?

You always have to allow for idiots and I suspect that's why no such web page will ever exist.

I did not have the idea to swap through the season.
You seem to have a number people who seem to want to move to sections and other people wanting to move to their sections, and yet they have been turned down.

There is no reason why at the end of the season if people want to move with like minded people. Why not. The club could set up a window of opportunity for say 4 weeks

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I did not have the idea to swap through the season.
You seem to have a number people who seem to want to move to sections and other people wanting to move to their sections, and yet they have been turned down.

There is no reason why at the end of the season if people want to move with like minded people. Why not. The club could set up a window of opportunity for say 4 weeks

Yeah, it's an excellent idea. Could create a section on here. If two people reach agreement that they want to swap seats for the following season, then all they'd have to do is approach the club and tell them. There'd be no reason for the club to turn them down. There would have to be a 'window' tho.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I wanted to move seats within WSU - lower down, more central - received a regret letter yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here