Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone got the new Jordan pic then?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Why would anyone want to cop a look at that vile reptiles noo noo, she's about as attractive as a puke-splattered binliner. Its one of lifes eternal little tragedies that she exists under the belief that she is still somehow attractive to men. Yes, 10 years ago she was quite presentable. But 10 subsequent years of surgery, sunbeds and shagging footballers has left her looking like a battered leather handbag with spots, and a crotch you could flip a pancake in. And if that 'reality' show is anything to go by, she is a shallow, vain, cold, calculating little bitch as well.

She's been fortunate to grow up in a day and age where the media are falling over themselves to throw money at talentless yobs like her and her pnuematic tits, which is all she has got, and yet has somehow managed to build an entire career from.

Absolutely bang on, that man. We are definately on the same wave length! I might even have your very well crafted words made into a teeshirt...and then post it to Pete. Boy that made me laugh! She definately doesnt make me laugh though, jeez.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
2Wildcamp$2C~Hippo~yawn~1.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
A bounce in honour of the sadly departed Sunday Sport.

Btw, BAG & Easy, I make you right. Never understood the attraction of Jordan.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why is there a photo of Nigel Adkins on this thread ?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Open 24 hours

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
She had that tattoo done at Angelic Hell. The guy who did it is called Piotr and now works in Germany.

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
Late start so just picked up this Jordan thread.

Is it really her ?
Like most males, I always thought that Jordans gash would look like she had been beaten half to death with He-mans axe ! Also, thought it would be like chucking a chip up Montague Street and stopping of at Silverthorne fishmongers, but maybe not by that photo, should have been 'scratch and sniff'

Dwight, Pete and Alex always give the impression they where first in the queue when the large cocks where handed out............I wonder ?

Maybe she takes it up the chocy starfish..................nice classy bird.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Always make me laugh when people say they would not shag it!!!!....As if lol, we would all give it a ride if offered, be honest. Unless dirty blonde old filth pigs, aint your cup of tea. I which case my guess is you gay!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here