Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone got the new Jordan pic then?

Mar 13, 2008
I doubt that is her. How would the paper get a picture like that?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why would anyone want to cop a look at that vile reptiles noo noo, she's about as attractive as a puke-splattered binliner. Its one of lifes eternal little tragedies that she exists under the belief that she is still somehow attractive to men. Yes, 10 years ago she was quite presentable. But 10 subsequent years of surgery, sunbeds and shagging footballers has left her looking like a battered leather handbag with spots, and a crotch you could flip a pancake in. And if that 'reality' show is anything to go by, she is a shallow, vain, cold, calculating little bitch as well.

She's been fortunate to grow up in a day and age where the media are falling over themselves to throw money at talentless yobs like her and her pnuematic tits, which is all she has got, and yet has somehow managed to build an entire career from.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Why would anyone want to cop a look at that vile reptiles noo noo, she's about as attractive as a puke-splattered binliner. Its one of lifes eternal little tragedies that she exists under the belief that she is still somehow attractive to men. Yes, 10 years ago she was quite presentable. But 10 subsequent years of surgery, sunbeds and shagging footballers has left her looking like a battered leather handbag with spots, and a crotch you could flip a pancake in. And if that 'reality' show is anything to go by, she is a shallow, vain, cold, calculating little bitch as well.

She's been fortunate to grow up in a day and age where the media are falling over themselves to throw money at talentless yobs like her and her pnuematic tits, which is all she has got, and yet has somehow managed to build an entire career from.

So you won't be rushing out to buy her next book?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Jordan's **** :wave:

Attachments

• jordanscunt.JPG
    jordanscunt.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,588

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Agree with every word Easy...still would though if no one found out hehe

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Agree with every word Easy...still would though if no one found out hehe

It would be like chucking the preverbial cocktail stick down West Street though, wouldn't it.
Still, something to tell the grandkids I suppose.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Jordan's **** :wave:

Thats ruined my dinner , no wonder the Star had the decency to put a sticker there instead of looking at the biggest **** in the world. We should all phone in and complain about SJ's tango face :)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I doubt that is her. How would the paper get a picture like that?

Easily I'd imagine if someone decided to take a picture of her clowns pocket and sell it on to them.

( I'd imagine the Telegraph and Times turned them down )

They did a similiar thing with Heather McCartney a few years ago when they uncovered some of the naked sessions she had done in the past.

Those photographs were from a different era and she was, shall we say, a little more natural downstairs.

They used a wonderful expression for it I've never forget. It's so imprinted on my mind that I often mistake "Heather's Lady Garden" as a forgotten Beatles B side by Ringo Starr.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here