Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone given an albion shirt to a foreign person whilst abroad?

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
I have, whilst backpacking in oz in 1996, i was staying in melbourne i gave an old sandtex homeshirt to a travelling buddy who was going home, he was and probably still is a german and was a top bloke who seemed genuinely chuffed!

I know wanderbus has but i'll let him explain, if he can be arsed!

I have, whilst backpacking in oz in 1996, i was staying in melbourne i gave an old sandtex homeshirt to a travelling buddy who was going home, he was and probably still is a german and was a top bloke who seemed genuinely chuffed!

I know wanderbus has but i'll let him explain, if he can be arsed!
No,but some old grotty from Wolverhampton used mine to wipe jizz off her suitcase,
Ibiza 88.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
I swapped a Skint shirt with a workmate in Portugal. Not an ideal swap - our shirt in the colours of Porto for a Benfica fan, and his Benfica shirt with an Eagle on it for me! Still great playing five a side with his mates in Albion shirts in a small town outside Lisbon...

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
foreign bloke ? yes my son ... he´s on here somewhere and now has a season ticket in the WSU so it was quite a good idea!

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I gave a skint shirt to a ukrain fella i worked with, he was going back home to the ukrain. Also sent a shirt out to a mate who lived in oz.

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
Forgot exactly where but gave a skint shirt to a kid in Ghana in 2009, was chuffed. Hope he still wears it

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Not a shirt but gave my Brighton baseball cap to a taxi driver in Delhi
He was our driver for the best part of a week taking us all around the Golden Triangle area
I loved that cap but seeing as he kept us safe on the nutty roads in India and we didn't die it was definately worthwhile (he also got a hefty tip too)
The driver was well made up and he is probably still wearing it now as he stuck it on straightaway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here