Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone given an albion shirt to a foreign person whilst abroad?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I gave a Skint shirt to a waiter in Rhodes

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I've been given a few shirts, but never had one on me to give back! Got given a German one by my friend Tom when I stayed at his house in Ahaus for 2 weeks, and a Plymouth one from a girl called CeeJay at Fans Reunited :)

Jul 20, 2003
Some student in Leningrad in 1989 got a NOBO from me

They were more appreciative of the Big Country postcard and the empty packets of Marlboro mind you

always lose one when I'm pissed up, If anyone's been to Altinkum (Turkey) they might see a Skint shirt with an 8 on the back worn by a waiter and also one of the Womens team with the 'Crash Training' sponsor worn by some other lad (he won't know!) I've given away a Santex (Blue n Black) in Kardamena, another Skint in Goa and a Donatello in Benalmedena, The one I 'regret' most though is one of those bright yellow Sussex (Merrydown) cricket shirts c1993 last seen being proudly worn by the barman of The Plaza Hotel, Havana

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Not a football shirt but a Division 3 Champions T Shirt t the turn of the century.

Gave it to a bar man in Santa Tomas in Menorca. He wore it that night and then put it on the wall behind the bar with the other football memorabilia.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Gave 4 shirts to an Irishman in a bar in NYC

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gave a SKINT shirt to my mate Kate in Byron Bay. It came down to her knees. Also gave away a Brasil shirt to a little kid that worked in my hotel in Goa and a Scotland shirt to friend of a friend in Jamaica.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Gave a couple of the Skint shirts when I was in Uganda to some locals. It was brilliant absolutely loved it and likely the only 'genuine' football shirt of any team in the country!

retep

Feb 21, 2009
Worthing
Gave my Albion casual top to our waiter while on our honeymoon in the Maldives last July. The puppy eyed kid had not got a clue about the SEAGULLS but he, and all his mates do now!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yep, swapped one for a Aussie Rugby Shirt, sky blue with a shark on it, in Coff's Harbour, NSW.

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
:bhasign:Yes,while in a mood of drunken benevolence,I gave a Spanish Barman my current Albion home shirt,he was/is a made keen Barcelona supporter attending all home matches and I told him he could have the shirt to take some proper quality to the Nou Camp!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here