Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone get Michael Jackson tickets, then?

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
02 priority tickets have sold out. Any website claiming to sell them right now is bogus as general sale tickets dont come up untill this friday. The only way to gain these general sale tickets is to sign up to his website, the link is off the 02 arenas website.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
02 priority tickets have sold out. Any website claiming to sell them right now is bogus as general sale tickets dont come up untill this friday. The only way to gain these general sale tickets is to sign up to his website, the link is off the 02 arenas website.

or use seetickets.com...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

The pre-sale isn't just for O2 customers - it's open to the public who pre-registered last week.

Some (crap) tickets are still available. Several new dates have been added.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just got 3 tickets....

or at least my daughter did

12th August 2009

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Willing to pay good (but not stupid) money for two.

Can't do any of the dates between July 10th and 18th.

I may have two spare tickets for the 30th July on Level 1, but I won't know if my mate and his wife want them for a week or so as he's on his honeymoon. If he doesn't want them, you can have them, i'll let you know

I may have two spare tickets for the 30th July on Level 1, but I won't know if my mate and his wife want them for a week or so as he's on his honeymoon. If he doesn't want them, you can have them, i'll let you know

Which block? I've just bought two floor tickets for September 6th but to be honest I'm worried he'll be a bit f***ed by then.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Buy for one of the early shows.

I find it hard to believe this 50 year old physically messed up bloke will last all 22 shows on the trot. Near impossible infact.

Actually sorry, I was wrong about "physically messed up", he's only had TWO NOSE JOBS, nothing else....people change, it's so ignorant...etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here