Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone fancy an Albion related date?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Classic thread. Amazing how few people on here ever seem to realise that it's best to stop digging...actually never mind this sad thread, why not apply it to that sub-literate blog too? :thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Classic thread. Amazing how few people on here ever seem to realise that it's best to stop digging...actually never mind this sad thread, why not apply it to that sub-literate blog too? :thumbsup:

Besides, it's been done before - Lance / Cannarian Seagull as the Black Widow.

Is there a 8 years fixtures emoticon?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
tranny.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Someone I worked with went out with her while she was a page 3 girl - I think she dumped him after a while though.

we were in the palmeira after football training once and she wa s in there with her boyfriend at the time ( a grey haired bloke).

i plucked up the courage when he went to the loo and went over and the only thing I could think of saying to her was " I look forward to the days you are on page 3" she smiled at me and said "thanks". I walked away feeling dirty and like some old pervert.( I was only in my twenties)

:lolol::lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

We are unable to locate the address 93.97.1x7.1x8 at this time.

That is the response I got when I put that into an IP locator so El Pres has pretty much been winding you all up as that IP doesn't appear to exist. However it is all a good laugh.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If those photo's of her are up to date, it says 2007 then she is fan bloody tastic. She must be in her late 40's at least. That body is terrific.
She seems to have got even better as she has got older.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We are unable to locate the address 93.97.1x7.1x8 at this time.

That is the response I got when I put that into an IP locator so El Pres has pretty much been winding you all up as that IP doesn't appear to exist. However it is all a good laugh.

Brilliant

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
we were in the palmeira after football training once and she wa s in there with her boyfriend at the time ( a grey haired bloke).

i plucked up the courage when he went to the loo and went over and the only thing I could think of saying to her was " I look forward to the days you are on page 3" she smiled at me and said "thanks". I walked away feeling dirty and like some old pervert.( I was only in my twenties)

That wasn't the bloke I knew - he was the same age as me. I think you're talking about a time a few years later as you're slightly younger than me.

Do you remember someone called Maggie DeFreitas? She wasn't a page 3 model but did appear in the Bounty advert and was a James Bond girl - she was another 'hot' Brighton girl around that time. I actually worked with her and she was very nice ; I was really pleased for he when she got some good breaks as she was so pleasant.

D

Deleted User X18H

Brilliant

I was being ironic. Anyway we have sussed this out now The Vacant Lady has in all likelihood used an Internet Cafe in Brighton that I once used when my PC was f***ed or my Internet was down and no I didn't use it solely for NSC I think I had some time left or to waste. Her/his IP certainly does not match the one I am using now.:thumbsup:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Take it to gold!

That said, i'm single right now, does barely legal take your fancy :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here