Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone fancy an Albion related date?

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
This has nothing to do with me.

I don't believe you...I remember how you looked first time we met.

jack-warner.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm 52 with short blonde hair. I used to be a model around the same time as Jane Warner. My interests include the Albion (of course) walking in the country, and modern music. I also like eating out. Why not PM me a photo of yourself guys, and we'll take it from there.

Peg.

Just what is MODERN MUSIC :glare:

Intrest include walking in the country & eating out ................Cheap date picnic sorted :p

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Peg is univited guest. Peg registered 22/9 they day uninvited guest was banned for a month.

D

Deleted User X18H

Look after a little check with the powers that be, it would appear the vacant lady may be in my locale as it were. The IP El Pres quoted was not mine. Though it may have be her's or his!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Out of interest, at what age does MILF become Vintage Bintage? Is it the age of the mother, or the age of the eldest or youngest child (and especially for Danny) or perhaps ever the spread?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Look after a little check with the powers that be, it would appear the vacant lady may be in my locale as it were. The IP El Pres quoted was not mine. Though it may have be her's or his!

I would confirm that the ONLY IP address that The Vacant Lady shares with anyone from NSC is with HB&B.

That is not the same as saying they are the one and same person though (I'm sure MYOB will explain it properly, can someone start a thread saying 'Apple is GREAT' and he will spot it to a similar way that Batman picks up a distress signal from Gotham City).

It COULD of course mean that another NSC'er is shinning up the drainpipe with a box of Milk Tray whenever HB&B is writing his blog, and slipping one to the fragrant Mrs HB&B, and then posts a quick message on NSC whilst wiping his 'chap' on the curtains (velour, not beef) on his way out.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Out of interest, at what age does MILF become Vintage Bintage?

Is Vintage Bintage a halfway house between MILF and GILF? I never was sure.

Either way, while Peg gives his age as "52", he should have done his homework more.

It's an established fact that there are no Pegs on this planet under the age of 75.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If I understand this correctly, HB&B is pretending to be a middle-aged woman to attract lots of attention from frustrated NSCers? Just how much of an attention-seeker do you have to be to do that?

Mind you, Peg's spelling seems to be a lot better than Tim's - perhaps it is Mrs HB&B after all. :lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Even the old bint over the road from me calls herself Sue, instead of Peggy.

D

Deleted User X18H

I would confirm that the ONLY IP address that The Vacant Lady shares with anyone from NSC is with HB&B.

That is not the same as saying they are the one and same person though (I'm sure MYOB will explain it properly, can someone start a thread saying 'Apple is GREAT' and he will spot it to a similar way that Batman picks up a distress signal from Gotham City).

It COULD of course mean that another NSC'er is shinning up the drainpipe with a box of Milk Tray whenever HB&B is writing his blog, and slipping one to the fragrant Mrs HB&B, and then posts a quick message on NSC whilst wiping his 'chap' on the curtains (velour, not beef) on his way out.

But my IP address is logged to me as Hove Born and Bred it is not possible to activate another account or post to it. I checked my 'real' IP and it states I come from Brighton and am assigned to virgin media.. Now there's a thing. So do you think this vacant lady has posted on NSC from somewhere in Brighton?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But my IP address is logged to me as Hove Born and Bred it is not possible to activate another account or post to it. I checked my 'real' IP and it states I come from Brighton and am assigned to virgin media.. Now there's thing. So do you think this vacant lady has posted on NSC from somewhere in Brighton?

Surely it should be Hove?

D

Deleted User X18H

If I understand this correctly, HB&B is pretending to be a middle-aged woman to attract lots of attention from frustrated NSCers? Just how much of an attention-seeker do you have to be to do that?

Mind you, Peg's spelling seems to be a lot better than Tim's - perhaps it is Mrs HB&B after all. :lolol:

I wouldn't have a wife that old.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

:lolol: :lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
But my IP address is logged to me as Hove Born and Bred it is not possible to activate another account or post to it. I checked my 'real' IP and it states I come from Brighton and am assigned to virgin media.. Now there's a thing. So do you think this vacant lady has posted on NSC from somewhere in Brighton?

Derrrrr :nono:

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm nipping out for a while If anyone new posts within a 100 mile radius of Brighton and Hove It might be me!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has Paul Valley had the operation ? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here