Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone fancy an Albion related date?

The Vacant Lady

Sep 22, 2009
I'm 52 with short blonde hair. I used to be a model around the same time as Jane Warner. My interests include the Albion (of course) walking in the country, and modern music. I also like eating out. Why not PM me a photo of yourself guys, and we'll take it from there.

Peg.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I'm 52 with short blonde hair. I used to be a model around the same time as Jane Warner. My interests include the Albion (of course) walking in the country, and modern music. I also like eating out. Why not PM me a photo of yourself guys, and we'll take it from there.

Peg.

Will avatars do?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
My money is on either Das Reich or Vulture?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
You want to get titanic Peg.

Heard he goes down well. :ban:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Peg.

Did you ever work for Players?:blush:

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007

Peg.

If that's genuine that's very brave, Peg. You'll get loads of grief from the young puppys on here who think that any female over the age of...ooh, I don't know.. 24?...can't possibly be considered attractive.

Sausage likes you. XXX

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think 'Peg' might be telling a porkie about her real age, although sticking another ten years on probably won't Macca lot of diference to all the eligable batchelors of NSC. They might be wise to take the precaution of wearing some body-armour under their shell-suit(s) when on their first (& no doubt only) date with her- as I've heard she (V)bites..

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
She /He hasn't answered my question. so Tim has bottled it. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here