Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else slightly concerned about Palace's demise?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
nl-sinking-ship-20090222.jpg

'GOING DOWN GOING DOWN GOING DOWN' :lolol:

The Phoenix

May 20, 2009
Eagle eyed view of you...
You've completely missed the point. Of course individuals will suffer, but 'Crystal Palace FC' will survive, and ten, twenty, thirty years down the line this will hardly merit a footnote in your history.

And also your fellow Palace fan 'Phoenix' disagrees with you. He thinks the only people that will lose out are the likes of Adidas and Juventus. (See his reply to 'Bwian' in another thread). Yes, I think he's wrong too.

I'd rather you didn't claim I've said things which I haven't. Nowhere did I say that Adidas and Juventus are the only people that will lose out. Absolutely nowhere. It wouldn't even make sense if I did, as we owe nothing to either this time round.

The number of ways your interpretation of what I said is wrong is pretty amazing. Well done.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'd rather you didn't claim I've said things which I haven't. Nowhere did I say that Adidas and Juventus are the only people that will lose out. Absolutely nowhere. It wouldn't even make sense if I did, as we owe nothing to either this time round.

The number of ways your interpretation of what I said is wrong is pretty amazing. Well done.
Tough shit. If you don't like the inference I've drawn you shouldn't have tried to be such a smartarse should you? From the 'New management team at the Palace' thread when discussing Administration:

Bwian: Are you suggesting that your creditors might get some money this time or does 'looking better than the last time' mean you're about to screw them again?

Your good self: Yes Bwian, I'm sure people like Adidas and Juventus were well and truly screwed by us last time. I'm surprised they're still in existance. (Followed by the facepalm smiley)

No mention there of 'ordinary people' losing out and no sign of contrition on your part. So despite your bluster I think my interpretation of what you said is pretty accurate.

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
Yes - I've had many sleepless nights caused by Palaces recent demise.

I keep pissing the bed laughing. :laugh:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
tough shit. If you don't like the inference i've drawn you shouldn't have tried to be such a smartarse should you? From the 'new management team at the palace' thread when discussing administration:

bwian: Are you suggesting that your creditors might get some money this time or does 'looking better than the last time' mean you're about to screw them again?

your good self: Yes bwian, i'm sure people like adidas and juventus were well and truly screwed by us last time. I'm surprised they're still in existance. (followed by the facepalm smiley)

no mention there of 'ordinary people' losing out and no sign of contrition on your part. So despite your bluster i think my interpretation of what you said is pretty accurate.
owned.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not concerned at all and even less so after seeing these:
0,,10433~8650204,00.jpg
0,,10433~8650335,00.jpg

Paid for too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here