Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else seriously pissed off with today?

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Just posted a long old rant on ATC but today really has been a f***ing abortion.

The worst bit about it is the club were pre warned about all the point cock ups and yet nothing gets done.

What infuriates me even more is you cannot contact the club in anyway shape or form at times like this. Not without waiting on the phone for hours on end anyway.

:angry:

Cannot contact the club? I had a couple of issues and needed to phone customer services. I did this twice and they answered and sorted the problems immediately.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have just read the infamous ATC rant. Why not just focus your efforts and devote time into getting the tickets you want or need.

Pop down to Queens Road today, when I went passed by yesterday about 4pm the queue didn't go back as far as Jessops.

Isn't most of this frustration nothing to do with the club, but a panic by us? I have 1000 points and yet i was trying to get a ticket today, there must have been loads of people like me that hadn't read the ticketing information properly. Also all those with 1250 points have a week to buy theirs so could have waited as well. All of this buying frenzy screwed up the website and the ticket office. I have looked today and my seat is still reserved...just have to wait until 13th.

On a positive note, can anyone tell me the last time Palarse was sold out or their ticketing office collapsing under the pressure of demand...i know plenty of occasions when their away end sells out

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
The online ticketing site is shocking, very simple things to make things quicker and easier need to be added, this would have a positive knock on of increasing the speed of transaction completion, freeing up for someone else to use the system.

One huge miss is a log out function to kill the current session, not only is this a massive security issue as the session is automatically picked up even if the browser is closed and reopened. It would also free up capacity as you could log out once you've finished. I've been trying to get my friends and family sorted as children are adults and seniors are adults, etc.

These changes do not appear to pick up for a logged in session, so now I need to wait for the 5 minute inactivity timeout. Same problem when adding friends and family, log in as them add them to me and wait 5 minutes.

Obviously if there is a log out button / link then apologies, but customer services at the ticket office can't find it either.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I have just read the infamous ATC rant. Why not just focus your efforts and devote time into getting the tickets you want or need.

Pop down to Queens Road today, when I went passed by yesterday about 4pm the queue didn't go back as far as Jessops.
Just to back up HB&B Mrs Spiros is in the club shop now and went to the ticket counter where there was no queue at all. Gills tickets and travel vouchers secured and paid for within about 2 minutes.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
The online ticketing site is shocking, very simple things to make things quicker and easier need to be added, this would have a positive knock on of increasing the speed of transaction completion, freeing up for someone else to use the system.

One huge miss is a log out function to kill the current session, not only is this a massive security issue as the session is automatically picked up even if the browser is closed and reopened. It would also free up capacity as you could log out once you've finished. I've been trying to get my friends and family sorted as children are adults and seniors are adults, etc.

These changes do not appear to pick up for a logged in session, so now I need to wait for the 5 minute inactivity timeout. Same problem when adding friends and family, log in as them add them to me and wait 5 minutes.

Obviously if there is a log out button / link then apologies, but customer services at the ticket office can't find it either.

I can't see a logout button either, please tell me there is one, no wonder the online activity is high. The whole website has been written in the same code as they used for the commodore 64 !!

jazzy

Jul 5, 2003
I can't see a logout button either, please tell me there is one, no wonder the online activity is high. The whole website has been written in the same code as they used for the commodore 64 !!

There is a logout 'button' top centre, just above season tickets/add my reserved seats

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
I must be accessing the version that doesn't have a logout button

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 88

ropey9

Feb 25, 2009
I reckon I might have noticed that :), incidentally I spoke to customer services and they can't see the logout link.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009

Little bit difficult as i live 140 mils away in Oxfordshire.

As i have stated elsewhere on this thread and the question on ATC. My annoyance wasnt with the ticketing staff. They do a fantastic job and ive always found them very helpful. My annoyance was with the website, the lack of personnel employed to take phone enquires during this particular busy period and of course the points debacle.

None of the above points are in anyway connected to the staff currently emplyed within the club shop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here