Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else really starting to dislike dickinson

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He has a cracking shot on him granted but he rarely evens jumps for a header despite his size and just falls flat on his face constantly, ok sometimes it can be useful but in open play well outside the box just stay on your f***ing feet for gods sake.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He does have an annoying tendency to go down, but aside from this if he's played to his strengths I like him.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A few months back I asked what people saw in Glenn Murray. People told me they got a feeling of excitement whenever he got ball, something that I never felt.

I do get that feeling with Dickinson.

But I agree he does go down too easy. The problem with such tall people is they rarely had to jump growing up, so it's an aspect of their game that doesn't tend to be as developed.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Dickinson - Wants to be here, strolls around on pitch doesnt jump for headers and dives constantly, scores a few wander goals.

Murray - Doesnt want to be here, blanks the fans, still puts in an effort on the pitch.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Yeah, I f***ing hate him too, even if he is the best player on the pitch by a mile.

You twat.

You know, as a different user I used to post a tonne of posts, now unless someone really riles me I cant be bothered.

Having a go at Dickinson, who is one of the gems of a so far poor as f*** season, is just dumb as f***.

Get a life.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Yeah, I f***ing hate him too, even if he is the best player on the pitch by a mile.

You twat.

You know, as a different user I used to post a tonne of posts, now unless someone really riles me I cant be bothered.

Having a go at Dickinson, who is one of the gems of a so far poor as f*** season, is just dumb as f***.

Get a life.

I know exactly how you feel.

D

Deleted User X18H

I hate Liam Dickinson I hate David Dickinson and I hate Mr Dickinson who lives over the road!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here