Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 944 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nothing to complain about there. Choice of 2 for #3 and went the wrong way - hey ho!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is it getting 'easier' because there are fewer words to choose from - assuming there won't be any repetition?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
AlmerΓ­a
You really need to play the lottery with that rate of success. How many options did you have on guess 2 today?

23 options after my opener, several of which had already been a solution. So it was quite a lucky guess but not without logic. Having run through some options in my head it was clear that a fair few started/ended with the same combo. I went for the one that was the most common and had letters that appeared in several of the other possibilities.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
23 options after my opener, several of which had already been a solution. So it was quite a lucky guess but not without logic. Having run through some options in my head it was clear that a fair few started/ended with the same combo. I went for the one that was the most common and had letters that appeared in several of the other possibilities.
Excellent work!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Is it getting 'easier' because there are fewer words to choose from - assuming there won't be any repetition?

Agreed, after 2 goes the answer became more obvious now I have a list of what answers have already been chosen
I don't think so - because I haven't downloaded such a list - and I've been getting better than average scores recently as well.

Except for today that it - when I seem to be the only person to have a five!

Wordle 944 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here